Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike : Source Is Half Price
All the source games are half price like portal 2, orange box collection, etc. It will probably go cheaper when cs:go beta comes out on the 30th.
jowy Wrote:All the source games are half price like portal 2, orange box collection, etc. It will probably go cheaper when cs:go beta comes out on the 30th.
Or F2P
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
jowy Wrote:All the source games are half price like portal 2, orange box collection, etc. It will probably go cheaper when cs:go beta comes out on the 30th.
cs go beta comes out on nov 30. BUT ONLY 10,000 copies of it.. which means only the best players on the world will get it..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:cs go beta comes out on nov 30. BUT ONLY 10,000 copies of it.. which means only the best players on the world will get it..
Nope.
Quote:#CSGO screenshots coming next week according to #Valve ( @csgo_dev ) and first wave of beta keys to be given out at #PAX and #EurogamerExpo!
Quote from their Twitter.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Where I am, I think it's te Autumn sale!
henry Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
henry Wrote:how much is it normally? because I remember buying this game like 8 or 9 years ago for like $5....

It's only been out 7 years.....

The price gets cut a lot, it was $5 a few months ago. It's now £6.99 (however much that is for you guys with different currencies). It's 50% off so I'd say it's a good time to buy it.
I'm a little rusty on when I actually bought it, but when I did it was $5, $20 is overpriced. =D

Shows you that Valve are greedy people o.o $20 for a 7 y/o game is a bit over priced...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

To be fair, it does drop in price literally every month to about $5-$10, and thousands of people already have the game (because it's been out for a very long time). If you're stupid enough to buy it at full price then that's your own fault. And that's the thing, if you're new to Steam and you see CS:S and it's $20 you're gonna be like "well im not paying that much for a 7 year old game", so when the monthly price drop eventually comes around, you're then like "oh well that's a good price, I'll buy it", and loads of people do. So Valve isn't counting on anyone buying it for that price, they're counting on loads of people buying it when it drops in price.

It's a pretty clever tactic, and it's obviously working since yesterday it was one of the top sellers.
If you read this, you suck.
Doesn't Steam take in a significant cut of the profits? Why we hating Valve?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
...i though steam was a program that was created by valve...

Like origin is to EA....
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:...i though steam was a program that was created by valve...

Like origin is to EA....

"Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, in-game voice and chat functionality"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(software)

my bad.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.