Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips 4 minecraft
Ive started to play minecraft but i still cant find diamonds...i have found gold but a little...soo any tips on how to find them?and any other tips,.?? im on version 1.0.0
Dig in very deeply under the ground.
If you see a bed rock then you're very deep.
Now its easy to find diamonds.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
okk...but theres no way to break the bedrock right? or obsidian?
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:okk...but theres no way to break the bedrock right? or obsidian?
There's no way for you to break bedrock but you can break an obsidian with Diamond Pickaxe.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:okk...but theres no way to break the bedrock right? or obsidian?
There's no way for you to break bedrock but you can break an obsidian with Diamond Pickaxe.

There's no easy way to do it, but it can be done.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:There's no easy way to do it, but it can be done.
Bedrock =/= Obsidian
You can easily break Obsidian with a Diamond Pickaxe
You can't destroy bedrock.
FenKeN Wrote:
Bedrock =/= Obsidian

You can.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:
FenKeN Wrote:
Bedrock =/= Obsidian

You can.
Orly? Pics or it didn't happen.
lol finding diamond is hard... what i do is make a Mine. at night mine like Crazy... if you have Iron make a Bukket and get 1 bucket of Lava and me a Pit for Cobble stone..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
FenKeN Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:
FenKeN Wrote:
Bedrock =/= Obsidian

You can.
Orly? Pics or it didn't happen.

[Image: 2011-11-04_180502_764801.jpg]

You can only do it in Creative mode or if you install a soft block mod. It's not wise to break the bedrock. I did, and I fell in. In Creative mode, since you can't die from pretty much anything, I just kept falling. Even if you quick turn on your flying ability, it's very hard to see where you fell from, so most of the time you just end up flying around in the dark, lost forever.

Anyway, tips for Minecraft :

- If you're playing for the first time, try playing on Peaceful mode. This means that no monsters will spawn, so you're free to explore and get used to the game without having all your stuff blown up by Creepers.

- Be clever with the materials you collect. If you waste stuff, then you're only making it harder for yourself. Think about what you're trying to make or build before you do it.

- Use www.minecraftwiki.net to find out things about the game. It's a very handy little website, it contains a lot of information about Minecraft. Anything that you want to know, it's most likely here. They also have a lot of projects that you can do, traps you can build, and a shitload of information about redstone circuitry.
If you read this, you suck.