Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Resolve This Please.
Quote from: iSpy on November 04, 2011, 02:09:05 PM
-REJECTED-

Blame your friend for cheating, Ban stays.

CLOSED
You're not going to be unbanned as i-spy already stated. I'd suggest punching your friend Rezayaa for screwing you over. If you'd like to play on our servers once more, then you can buy a copy of counter-strike: source on steam and we'll let you back in. Yes, you definitely can purchase a copy since it is available in your region. If it is a financial issue then you can still play on a different server. Good luck.

-CLOSED-« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 05:32:22 PM by M. Bison »

Hi Admins ( M.Bison )
I Purchased a New CSS And New Steam ID. BUT I AM STILL BANED!!!
Can U Tell Me Why? U SAID BUY NEW AND PLAY.
Please. Replace My New Steam With Old.... I Worked For That Rank and its not fair...
Do a good judge.
thanks.
Old Steam IS ( STEAM_0:0:431854242 )
New One IS  ( STEAM_0:0:296084797 )
https://store.steampowered.com/join/

Create an account, then buy CSS:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/

That Steam ID you provided is nonsteam
Can u Understand We Cant Buy Orginal CSS?
M.Bison Said Buy Copy Of CSS Then Change your Steam ID Then We Will Let U Play.
I Changed My Steam ID But.... M.Bison Should Resolve this. Cuz He Said Go And Buy Copy Of CSS.... Sad
Quote:If you'd like to play on our servers once more, then you can buy a copy of counter-strike: source on steam and we'll let you back in. Yes, you definitely can purchase a copy since it is available in your region. If it is a financial issue then you can still play on a different server. Good luck.

He said buy it, not change your Steam ID.

Quote:I Purchased a New CSS
Quote:Can u Understand We Cant Buy Orginal CSS?

hmm?

--

Theres another way to get unbanned however I'm not sure if youre eligible for it. Here:
Quote:If you can catch 5 different individuals on demo, hacking on our servers, and it directly leads to them being banned. Then we'll lift the ban and give you another chance on our servers. Be warned though, it won't exactly be easy to catch 5 different hackers. If you want to try anyways, and don't know how to make a demo, then here's some instructions posted by one of our staff members.

Otherwise we will under no circumstances lift the ban. You'll have to buy counter-strike: source on steam to get another chance.
We Cant Buy Orginal CSS On Steam. But M.bison Said That Buy A Non steam CSS since there is in your religion. I purchased a new css and new non-steam id. there is 1000 players that playing non-steam on war-lords server. we can buy steam id but its non steam if i could buy steam id on steam i will do. but i cant.... please. i purchased a new steam (non-Steam)
get me unbanned. M.bison said buy new steam id.... didnt??? so bought new steam id ( I cant do it on steam ) But I can buy non steam id and i did for playing... but.
I Banned For Having same name or bla bla bla. cuz ur power full Than me and i cant do any thing to believe me. And u dont.BUT NOW. i purchased new non-steam id. now u should unbann me. cuz u said.
dont annoy me please.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI&feature=related[/youtube]

Honestly, I don't event want you on the server anymore.  Your posts shouldn't be taken seriosly at this point.  Thats my opinion on this whole thing.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Undisputed Wrote:We Cant Buy Orginal CSS On Steam. But M.bison Said That Buy A Non steam CSS since there is in your religion. I purchased a new css and new non-steam id. there is 1000 players that playing non-steam on war-lords server. we can buy steam id but its non steam if i could buy steam id on steam i will do. but i cant.... please. i purchased a new steam (non-Steam)
get me unbanned. M.bison said buy new steam id.... didnt??? so bought new steam id ( I cant do it on steam ) But I can buy non steam id and i did for playing... but.
I Banned For Having same name or bla bla bla. cuz ur power full Than me and i cant do any thing to believe me. And u dont.BUT NOW. i purchased new non-steam id. now u should unbann me. cuz u said.
dont annoy me please.

Its one big Contradiction, that does not make any sense at all.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
M.bison Said Buy COPY of CSS On Your Religion and PLAY! I Did But I am Banned.
pTK Wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI&feature=related[/youtube]

Honestly, I don't event want you on the server anymore.  Your posts shouldn't be taken seriosly at this point.  Thats my opinion on this whole thing.
You DONT WANT!!! lmao. Is server Private?? Is It Yours??

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
Undisputed Wrote:We Cant Buy Orginal CSS On Steam. But M.bison Said That Buy A Non steam CSS since there is in your religion. I purchased a new css and new non-steam id. there is 1000 players that playing non-steam on war-lords server. we can buy steam id but its non steam if i could buy steam id on steam i will do. but i cant.... please. i purchased a new steam (non-Steam)
dont annoy me please.

Its one big Contradiction, that does not make any sense at all.

:-\ :'(

I Didnt do anything wrong and u banned me. you said you and **** are same one , your are in a same house and didnt believe me. OK. u didnt respect to my answer But i did and i went and Purchased A new non-Steam ID. NOW
you guys should unban me. hmm???
Please Dudes.
dont annoy me please.

Just reading that gave me a huge headache.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
you have to buy nonsteam? im sure it free right. you should be banned for being a lair
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.