Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joe gotti's admin app
Name: Joe Gotti(InYoBody)
Steam ID : steam_0:0:744705269
Timezone: eastern standard time
Availability: weekdays from 6pm-11pm
Tell us something about yourself: i just like to do stuff that id have fun with, play bastketball , hang out with my boys, get drunk, and play counter strike with my friends. Im a very patient person and i smile alot, lol.
Reason For Admin Application: i hate hackers and spammers, they bug the hell out of me whenever someone is hacking and is ruining my game play, I just go nuts. I want to ban hackers. i also enjoy making demos and mixing them up. so making demos isnt a problem for me.
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]
good luck
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Hey, what servers do you play on? What timezone are you? When are you mOst available and what is your experience with hacks and or hackers. How long have you played source and do these pants make me look fat.                  Do me a fav and answer those questions.  Good luck!!!
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
good luck!
"We are not the same i am a Cokeboy".
[Image: 67deagle2jpg.jpg]
[Image: 300299_901.png]
Admin Application: ON-HOLD

You do not meet the playing time requirement. Current playing time: 42 hours

Time requirements: 120 hours (5 days)
Target Time : 78 hours (3 days and 6 hours )

-Hackers? can you report one? for us to see what kind of hacks you talking about?
    if you really care about the servers you can simply record demo and submitt it on ban report forum.
iSpy Wrote:Admin Application: ON-HOLD

You do not meet the playing time requirement. Current playing time: 42 hours

Time requirements: 120 hours (5 days)
Target Time : 78 hours (3 days and 6 hours )

-Hackers? can you report one? for us to see what kind of hacks you talking about?
    if you really care about the servers you can simply record demo and submitt it on ban report forum.
dont stop, never stop playin.. dont take shower, dont eat, dont talk, then u'll get it faster..lol jk broo
but good luck with that

pTK Wrote:Hey, what servers do you play on? What timezone are you? When are you mOst available and what is your experience with hacks and or hackers. How long have you played source and do these pants make me look fat.                  Do me a fav and answer those questions.  Good luck!!!
i play on mostly 24/7 dust, 24/7 office, snipers. im most available from 6pm-8pm then 9:30pm-11pm. i know speedhack,wall,aimbot and others but those are the main ones. i have playing source i was 12 now im 18 so 6 years.
and those pants make your booty look nice.
i can get those hours no problem and i think i did 1 report with a demo.  here i come!
"Trained To Go Shawty"
how much time do i still have to go?
"Trained To Go Shawty"
TTg Wrote:how much time do i still have to go?
check out here http://war-lords.net/protests/ put ur steam id in search.. gl

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
TTg Wrote:how much time do i still have to go?
check out here http://war-lords.net/protests/ put ur steam id in search.. gl

LOL. I think that you got your links mixed up.

Here you go. Make sure that you click on each one and add them up.
http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0% ... ll&x=0&y=0
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]