Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEGIT STEAM!!!!!!!
So, I want everyone to know that now I have a STEAM CSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have downloaded the game and what's next? should I remove my non steam css? or it's doesn't matter?  :-\
}{@K@P Wrote:So, I want everyone to know that now I have a STEAM CSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have downloaded the game and what's next? should I remove my non steam css? or it's doesn't matter?  :-\
broo im keep my non-steam.... but when i go in on my non-steam account i gotta close steam...
ps: im playing on my non-steam account till i get my score transferred.. Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
crap, i was playing non steam and i had STEAM running and I didn't close it, now it says steam validation rejected but don't worry i know how to fix this problem  8)
congratz on steam man Big Grin
don't forget to add me lol  8)
}{@K@P Wrote:crap, i was playing non steam and i had STEAM running and I didn't close it, now it says steam validation rejected but don't worry i know how to fix this problem  8)
lol i cant play on steam bcuz of my points.. alot of kills and deaths too lol
                    l  l
                  V V 

i know, right now i'm 3rd in popular maps and I don't want to start all over, i have like 35 days of connection time!!!  :o :o :o :o
}{@K@P Wrote:i know, right now i'm 3rd in popular maps and I don't want to start all over, i have like 35 days of connection time!!!  :o :o :o :o
and some otheer days/ hours in another servers.. like ZM

Don't worry they can transfer over your points if you provide your old and new Steam IDs.

When I moved from non-Steam to Steam, I kept my old non-Steam installation. But that's just because when a Steam update would come out, I'd be able to admin the server that wasn't updated yet, whilst all the other admins were on the updated servers.

I'd probably just delete it, unless it took you a long time to download it, in which case just keep it.
If you read this, you suck.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:i know, right now i'm 3rd in popular maps and I don't want to start all over, i have like 35 days of connection time!!!  :o :o :o :o
and some otheer days/ hours in another servers.. like ZM
yep, that too and minigames too!
I, The Rival Wrote:Don't worry they can transfer over your points if you provide your old and new Steam IDs.

When I moved from non-Steam to Steam, I kept my old non-Steam installation. But that's just because when a Steam update would come out, I'd be able to admin the server that wasn't updated yet, whilst all the other admins were on the updated servers.

I'd probably just delete it, unless it took you a long time to download it, in which case just keep it.
ok thanks man for the info! Big Grin
RED7EAGLE Wrote:congratz on steam man Big Grin
don't forget to add me lol  8)

add me too
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.