Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  NARUTO - WALLING
NAME:Naruto956
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:977380868
SERVER:DE_DUST2
REASONwall hacking
LINK TO DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/?3xy3y3poxix9v2k

**the demo starts with another guy but the hacker is NARUTO and i know the demo is too short but take a look at his movements.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I wish that you had more of him. At about tic 14000 coming into bomb site B he looks really fishy going directly to the guy on top of the boxes and then after running through the smoke to the guy behind the box. I'm not going to ban him just because we didn't get enough. Too bad that he left when he did. Keep a watch out for him. If he joins again make another demo and see if we can get better evidence.

Keep up the good work on the demos. It really helps us out.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:I wish that you had more of him. At about tic 14000 coming into bomb site B he looks really fishy going directly to the guy on top of the boxes and then after running through the smoke to the guy behind the box. I'm not going to ban him just because we didn't get enough. Too bad that he left when he did. Keep a watch out for him. If he joins again make another demo and see if we can get better evidence.

Keep up the good work on the demos. It really helps us out.
alright.. ill focus at his @$$
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I'm going to close this one. When you do see him again and get a demo, just make a new thread and we will look at him again.

-CLOSED-
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]