Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binds & Scripts (Easy Mode)
Re: Binds And Binds And Binds And Binds!

We should make a new section in the forums for HOWTO's and move all of the posts that you made that had the useful info there. Then make them all gooey and sticky.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]

Well if you want to move them to Open Tech and Support Tutorials, I wouldn't mind. I just threw the first one in here and carried on posting them. If you wanna see if they'll make a How To section, I'll carry on writing these guides, or write about anything that anyone wants to know about, pretty much! I'll just get people to PM me requests or something, and I'll make a thread. I should start using more diagrams I think.....
If you read this, you suck.

JayCat Wrote:We should make a new section in the forums for HOWTO's and move all of the posts that you made that had the useful info there. Then make them all gooey and sticky.
I think he meant the (Recyclebin) by that.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]

can you rename it "The cs bind Bible" Tongue

good toturial rival

iSpy Wrote:can you rename it "The cs bind Bible" Tongue

good toturial rival

Thanks! I can rename it something more suitable, sure Smile

JayCat Wrote:We should make a new section in the forums for HOWTO's and move all of the posts that you made that had the useful info there. Then make them all gooey and sticky.

Why would you do that? It would be a empty section.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]

_RemiX Wrote:

Why would you do that? It would be a empty section.

Maybe they could make a section and fill it with all your contributions to this community instead Tongue