Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADMINS... HELP REQUIRED...!
Hi.,
I require a clear picture of actions to be taken by an admin upon spawning of terrorists after a certain time in dust 2 server. I am confused., can any admins help.
Anti spawn protection ??...???..  ???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Do you mean players that connect and spawn halfway through the round? If so we have no policy on them.
@Matt:

Assume the following situations and tell me what would be your actions. Fellow players in the server are requesting slay/slap/kick actions by an admin for the following.

1. Spawning of terrorists and aiming at Long A tunnels / B Tunnels even after 60 seconds into the game. This makes when a CT peeps into Long A tunnels., he is just scavenged., hence pissed off, hence asking admin to slay/slap hence cursing Admin not doing his job.

2. When a Bomb is down anywhere in a map., Terrorists spawning with sniper rifles at spawn.

3.When a bomb is to be planted or defused., a T or a CT refusing to perform the mission of the round in-order to save their Sniper Rifles.

Just what would you do MATT.?
FALCON Wrote:Hi.,
I require a clear picture of actions to be taken by an admin upon spawning of terrorists after a certain time in dust 2 server. I am confused., can any admins help.

First up , I don't think any player can spawn past 20 to 30 seconds into any round on wl , if the spawn late and are at spawn , they must be left alone . Secondly if any player is ignoring objectives warn em and give em abt 10 seconds to move outta spawn . If the player is not movin beyond 10 seconds , slap him 0 damage a few times so tat he gets the message , if he continues to ignore you , slay him , but plz realize tat if the bomb is planted and there are quite a few Ts defending the bomb , then the camper at spawn is acceptable as he may be tryin to prevent a back side attack .. I know what u are talkin abt tho cuz on d2 n there are a lotta people campin spawn fa no good reason , in which case warn em once , slap em a few times and then slay , if repeated kick em , if repeated even after ta , warn em and ban em .and please realize tat even if the regulars on the server are pissed of at the admin fa not slayin campers right and left , we admins still have a protocol to follow .

Cheers
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
FALCON Wrote:@Matt:

Assume the following situations and tell me what would be your actions. Fellow players in the server are requesting slay/slap/kick actions by an admin for the following.

1. Spawning of terrorists and aiming at Long A tunnels / B Tunnels even after 60 seconds into the game. This makes when a CT peeps into Long A tunnels., he is just scavenged., hence pissed off, hence asking admin to slay/slap hence cursing Admin not doing his job.

2. When a Bomb is down anywhere in a map., Terrorists spawning with sniper rifles at spawn.

3.When a bomb is to be planted or defused., a T or a CT refusing to perform the mission of the round in-order to save their Sniper Rifles.

Just what would you do MATT.?
1) Depends, where is the bomb on the map?
2) With the bomb down, the T should not be at spawn with a sniper rifle unless they're covering a cross from B to A or A to B.
3) Depends, typically I'd go for it since it was a pub. However, it isn't a slayable offense in my eyes if they were outgunned or there wasn't enough time.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Concur with Joker.  T spwn is a critical location through out the round.  It allows people to catch/report locations of rotators.