EVERYONE says it to me..lol
silly Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
pTK Wrote:Yea admins are dicks
so i want to be one.. lol

You want to be admin? Or dick? Perhaps both?
lol BOTH hahaha
lol haha, so red is dick too?  :o

yeah, couple months ago, when i was playing in popular maps, there was a cheater there and I came there, so these guys were telling me "}{@K@P ban him", i was like "I'm not admin!!!!!", i was just recording demos of cheaters, but people were thinking that I was an admin :o
It's a conspiracy, secretly you are an admin and everyone else knows, but they aren't supposed to tell you.
lol, if i'm a secret admin, then how come i don't have admin powers?  :o
silly Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
pTK Wrote:Yea admins are dicks
so i want to be one.. lol

You want to be admin? Or dick? Perhaps both?
lol BOTH hahaha
lol haha, so red is dick too?  :o

yeah, couple months ago, when i was playing in popular maps, there was a cheater there and I came there, so these guys were telling me "}{@K@P ban him", i was like "I'm not admin!!!!!", i was just recording demos of cheaters, but people were thinking that I was an admin :o
It's a conspiracy, secretly you are an admin and everyone else knows, but they aren't supposed to tell you.
;D ;D ;D ;D

lol, if i'm a secret admin, then how come i don't have admin powers?  :o
:'( :'(
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
haha drunk, i like your message about whoever decreased your post count!  ;D Big Grin
ps: don't think that I did it  Tongue
}{@K@P Wrote:haha drunk, i like your message about whoever decreased your post count!  ;D Big Grin
lol i got fked up the day i found that someone decreased almost 500 posts of me..lol

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:haha drunk, i like your message about whoever decreased your post count!  ;D Big Grin
lol i got fked up the day i found that someone decreased almost 500 posts of me..lol
haha, yeah, but the question is: who did it?  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
well i have no clue about it.. hhahahah but its fine haha but at the time i saw and found i as mad as hell lol

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
well i have no clue about it.. hhahahah but its fine haha but at the time i saw and found i as mad as hell lol
wait, where is your credits?  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
wait, where is your credits?  :o
in the bank.. lol

what will bank give you? so, no one will steal your credits?
}{@K@P Wrote:what will bank give you? so, no one will steal your credits?
i think theres no way someone steal now.. and while it stays in the bank, it increases 2% a day..
yesterday i putted 486.000 and today i got 494.000