Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rival Perm. Banned from Warlords (Hacking)
AND NOW RIVAL IS VAC BANNED LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOL
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^ Wrote:AND NOW RIVAL IS VAC BANNED LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOL

Wattttt
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
not sure this is an appropriate discussion.....
helmut^ Wrote:AND NOW RIVAL IS VAC BANNED LOLOLOLOLOL.........

Two completely different scenarios.

My supposed ban on WarLords (as to which there is zero evidence, bar a ban appeal from me), was clearly a misunderstanding between my ability to bhop and the SMAC plugin. Cleared of that, bug report being sent to SMAC.

My VAC ban, you can read the explanation here.

Hey Helmut, maybe now that I won't be around anymore, you might actually get invited to some scrims. Let me lay it down for you : NOBODY LIKES YOU. Seriously, that's why you're never invited to scrims unless Bison is pulling them together. He's the only one that seems to like you around here, everyone else thinks you're a complete moron. They think you're a joke because you're taking TWL seriously. They think you're a joke because you say dumb shit like "There is nothing more fun in the game than winning". They think you're a fucking stain because you come into scrims with 9 random people and expect everyone to do what you say, when you say it. Mostly, everyone thinks you're a complete asshat because you check everyone on legit-proof, and then if they have no league xp you just accuse them of hacking.

Listen up. Sure, you might be good at the game, but that ain't much use to you when no one around here actually wants to play with you. I could pull a scrim together out of WarLords guys right now, and I'd do it a million times faster than you. The sad thing is, I actually feel kinda sorry for you. I mean, if you weren't such a cunt to everyone, you'd probably be a lot of fun to play with. But you waltz around with an air of arrogance that just makes everyone want to punch you in the face, but instead they just decide to ignore you and not be in the same servers as you.

Good luck with the league. I'm sure it's going to fill the massive hole in your life where you once had friends. Peace out, cuntstain.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:

My supposed ban on WarLords (as to which there is zero evidence, bar a ban appeal from me), was clearly a misunderstanding between my ability to bhop and the SMAC plugin. Cleared of that, bug report being sent to SMAC.

Hey Helmut, maybe now that I won't be around anymore, you might actually get invited to some scrims. Let me lay it down for you : NOBODY LIKES YOU. Seriously, that's why you're never invited to scrims unless Bison is pulling them together. He's the only one that seems to like you around here, everyone else thinks you're a complete moron. They think you're a joke because you're taking TWL seriously. They think you're a joke because you say dumb shit like "There is nothing more fun in the game than winning". They think you're a fucking stain because you come into scrims with 9 random people and expect everyone to do what you say, when you say it. Mostly, everyone thinks you're a complete asshat because you check everyone on legit-proof, and then if they have no league xp you just accuse them of hacking.

Listen up. Sure, you might be good at the game, but that ain't much use to you when no one around here actually wants to play with you. I could pull a scrim together out of WarLords guys right now, and I'd do it a million times faster than you. The sad thing is, I actually feel kinda sorry for you. I mean, if you weren't such a cunt to everyone, you'd probably be a lot of fun to play with. But you waltz around with an air of arrogance that just makes everyone want to punch you in the face, but instead they just decide to ignore you and not be in the same servers as you.

Good luck with the league. I'm sure it's going to fill the massive hole in your life where you once had friends. Peace out, cuntstain.

aw umad? my favorite part of that story was where you got vac banned.

1) I don't really give a shit if I'm invited to scrims. I play ESEA pugs, against and with pros.  I do the scrim server 10 man's for giggles. 

2) You're a whiny little bitch

3) You're vac banned

4) See #3
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
helmut^ Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

1) I don't really give a shit if I'm invited to scrims. I play ESEA pugs, against and with pros.  I do the scrim server 10 man's for giggles. 

3) You're vac banned

4) See #3

LOL. You came into the server and was like "Yo" so you got kicked then you came back and were like "why you kick me" so everyone goes "get out we have 10" then you go "no you have 8" then we were like "no we have 2otw, gtfo helmut no one likes you" and you go "FINE HAVE FUN WITH YOUR 230 PINGS!" and then left.

Who's mad? You are.

EDIT : ALSO LOL "i play with pros" yeah thats why you're doing TWL. Srs pro shit bro.
[Image: bgdboh.jpg]

Quote: I decided to fire up a cheeky little hack on a shitty Russian surf map server. That's not the only thing I fired up though. I was fucking high as balls at the time. Although that's not really an excuse, but if you've ever been high as fuck, you'll know what I mean.
I was making fun of you and stuff, but I really thought you're better than this^^^

Using "high" as an excuse is very childish, yes you used it for excuse, otherwise you wouldn't even say it, pretty much like every other ban appeal that we have here. When I'm that high I can't even log in to windows/steam... Surprised how did you not use "my dog did it" excuse too.  The only "shitty" thing in your story is your face, not Russian server.
ruplayer Wrote:[Image: bgdboh.jpg]

Quote: I decided to fire up a cheeky little hack on a shitty Russian surf map server. That's not the only thing I fired up though. I was fucking high as balls at the time. Although that's not really an excuse, but if you've ever been high as fuck, you'll know what I mean.
I was making fun of you and stuff, but I really thought you're better than this^^^

Using "high" as an excuse is very childish, yes you used it for excuse, otherwise you wouldn't even say it, pretty much like every other ban appeal that we have here. When I'm that high I can't even log in to windows/steam... Surprised how did you not use "my dog did it" excuse too.  The only "shitty" thing in your story is your face, not Russian server.

That there Sir Ruplayer makes you a victim of the MAD syndrome.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I, The Rival Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

3) You're vac banned

4) See #3

LOL. You came into the server and was like "Yo" so you got kicked then you came back and were like "why you kick me" so everyone goes "get out we have 10" then you go "no you have 8" then we were like "no we have 2otw, gtfo helmut no one likes you" and you go "FINE HAVE FUN WITH YOUR 230 PINGS!" and then left.

Who's mad? You are.

EDIT : ALSO LOL "i play with pros" yeah thats why you're doing TWL. Srs pro shit bro.
I'm doing TWL to help some of the players on here that want to get started in league. It's a pretty fucking selfless act so why don't you grow out of your fucking little boy clothes and move on with your life?  http://www.cevo.com/index.php?page=team ... 27&div=400

PROFESSIONAL

You're a fucking joke, and you cheat.  Get off my balls kid, go smoke some more weed and grow those disgusting dreadlocks out a little more white boy.

#vac banned.
Pro gamer yeah. I'm sure you earn enough money from playing CS:S to pay for your house, car, all your bills, food, petrol etc etc.

Also I don't have dreadlocks. And I will smoke more weed, with my friends. You know, those things that you don't have because you spend your entire life playing CS:S in the hopes that maybe one day, someone will like you because you've top fragged on a game somewhere.

You realise how pathetic and meaningless your life is? The main aspect of your life is playing a 7 year old game......wow.

Smoke weed every day, get high, chill, hack, do whatever. In this life I will have no regrets, in this life I will not let judgement by lesser men rule me. I shall not bow to your misconstrued perspective of life, and how you believe that being good at a game makes you better than other people.

Also get it right, I cheated one time. I doubt you've never cheated in a game.

You missed the part where I said "you could be a nice guy if you weren't such an arrogant cunt". That was your out. You could have said "You know what, you're right. Maybe I do take CS:S a little too seriously, and maybe I should try and have some fun and be a bit more friendly". But no, you decided to go down the old route of trying to put me down using a game as leverage. That's pretty sad. I'd have liked to have left on good terms with you, because I thought that if you had just for once shown that you did have a nice side, then maybe there was hope for you.

But you fucked that chance up. I may have hacked and been VAC'd, but the people here don't seem to be mad at me for making a mistake. Yet, you're a completely legitimate and very skilled player, and most people round here dislike you intently. I think that shows what really counts in life. Being a nice guy that hacked once is better than being a legit "pro" player who is an asshole to everyone.

TO EVERYONE ELSE.

For those of you still reading this, I do apologise for my action. It was poor form, and I'm not hiding behind the fact that I was high. That's just an extra bit. I was just with a friend, bored, and the idea got into our heads. I thought that if it was an unsecured server, then they're kinda bringing it on themselves. I checked the "unsecure" box to find one, and joined the server. Played for about 10 minutes because there was only 4 other people in there, all speaking Russian and lagging about. The fact that I was high kinda just made me feel like I wasn't scared of the possible consequences that would ensue if I was caught. I had zero inhibition towards doing what I knew was wrong.

Either way, I will hopefully be playing on the WarLords Minecraft Server when Bukkit gets updated. You'll be able to join me in there for some digging fun Smile I won't be logging back onto Steam again, I do not know my Steam password and I have no interest in recovering it. I won't be talking in the chat box either. I'll lurk the forums for news of the Minecraft server, that's it.

I think of this as a blessing. I have wanted to stop playing CS:S for a while now. It's got to the point where I have implored a polyphasic sleep pattern, just so that I can maintain my job and play CS:S with all you American guys. It's not very healthy at all, and I've noticed that it's been having adverse effects on my already debilitating health. There is a possibility that I will be passing my Steam account along to a friend, so that he can play BF:BC2 and Borderlands. If you see anyone log on to my Steam account, assume it's him. You'll be removed from the friends list abruptly if he does take it over, so there is no need to worry.

Maybe one day when I have a more secure job, a nicer house and a better overall life, I will make another Steam account. If you'll have me, I'd love to play WarLords again at some point.