Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC - Admin App
I'll even fucking pay for admin idgaf shit lol.

Name: Jschmitt18
Timezone: Central
Availability: ALL DAY BABY
Tell us something about yourself: I fucking have no life and play minecraft.
Reason For Admin Application: I want to make sure there is no grief destroying or building. That everyone gets the help they need and that people deserve the truth about minecraft. I also want to stop item duplications and such.
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:Seriously, if I really wanted admin so bad I could switch to any community I pleased and buy it.

Please do this and stop your consistent trolling and flaming.

Me stating that obviously implies I don't want admin as much as you think because, like it says, admin is purchasable in any community. Stop pmsing and play the game.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
hey now at least he stopped rhyming like Dr. Seuss, gotta give him that much effort Big Grin
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Spartacus Wrote:
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:Seriously, if I really wanted admin so bad I could switch to any community I pleased and buy it.

Please do this and stop your consistent trolling and flaming.

Me stating that obviously implies I don't want admin as much as you think because, like it says, admin is purchasable in any community. Stop pmsing and play the game.

That was of course, for counter strike. Due to the recent updates of my mental capacity, I can no longer play shooting games. Too boring. Have move on to mmorpg's such as minecraft. Really just want to fucking play it all day. But my girlfriend... Always there. ANYWAYS, I wish it would change to survival.
lol good
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:I'll even fucking pay for admin idgaf shit lol.

I don't think they would take any amount of payment for something like that.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

we do not accept payment for admin, it sets a bad precedence.

also, the admin application process for minecraft at the moment is different from CS:S/TF2.

please read the post. http://war-lords.net/minecraft-server-n ... /#msg40501