Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol, 2012 is drawing near
Ansthetic312 Wrote:do you know that actually there is a planet near by with very high gravity and during 2012 it will get closer and closer and might cause some minor/major earthquakes and etc. not necessarely the end of the world but def some stuff might happen.
This is going to be true. yeah.....but The emm that "2012" movie make it worse that i cannot believe. If the planet gonna be like that, why ppl seem so silent? Do they forget or don't care about it? Absolutly not. About life, ppl are like monsters. They'll do
EVERYTHING to save their lives or their lovers  ;D Ok now, be chill and study for your exams Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
All those rumors about the world ending in 2012 were made to advertise to the the movie 2012 that was based on the mayans calender which ends at 2012.
well, i don't know whether the 2012 would be the world's end or not. but 1 thing is 4 sure that if we ppl continue polluting our earth, the world's end will come in the not too distant future.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Lets move to earth's twin
http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/12/07/61761435.html
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Too bad Kepler-22 is so far far away from us  Sad
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
The only frightening about 2012 is the new US president election.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
yea the united states is run by illluminati and NWO was born on 9-11. they prabably have something planed for 2012, they even made a movie on it.
"We are not the same i am a Cokeboy".
[Image: 67deagle2jpg.jpg]
[Image: 300299_901.png]
its a conspiracy man.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Angel Wrote:OMG, 2012 is coming. what should we do? escape to the moon? or hide in de_dust2? lol. the world's end....
Finally, this year has sucked so much!!! I'm glad for this new year, whether it brings the end of time as the mayans believe or just another year i don't care! Lets just get the hell out of 2011!!!
2012... It will change CSS world! You know? all maps will have higher gravity, cracks everywhere, earthquakes every minute, and many more.
}{@K@P Wrote:
Angel Wrote:the world's end....
i don't believe this shit at all!!!!!! nobody knows when the world will end, read the Bible man..... :o
I agree with you.
Nobody knows when the world will end.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]