Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lord Crafters UNITE!
[Image: 2011-12-08_233904.png]
:O I need to finish the ground :/
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

If we made it survival me and you could build the starting area. I really don't see why people like creative. No objective :/ Besides if they wanted to do creative just do it in single player :/
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:If we made it survival me and you could build the starting area. I really don't see why people like creative. No objective :/ Besides if they wanted to do creative just do it in single player :/

Meh, it will none the less get switched, so no worries. Although next time, I'd suggest finding a more flatter area for the spawn.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Eternal Wrote:
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:If we made it survival me and you could build the starting area. I really don't see why people like creative. No objective :/ Besides if they wanted to do creative just do it in single player :/

Meh, it will none the less get switched, so no worries. Although next time, I'd suggest finding a more flatter area for the spawn.

Well the spawn is generated. But of course you can change it if you were the server host. Leaky...
it's too much effort moving spawn without bukkit. just flatten it out eternal Smile
You forgot the "s" ~ Big Grin
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Leaky Wrote:it's too much effort moving spawn without bukkit. just flatten it out eternal Smile

Yeah, already started, almost done. More then half of it is flattened.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Eternal Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:it's too much effort moving spawn without bukkit. just flatten it out eternal Smile

Yeah, already started, almost done. More then half of it is flattened.

Nice.
lol, they should make it griefcraft

Rules DONT BUILD ANYTHING ONLY DESTROY SHIT
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com