Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban appeal
Name:[HK]SingGor
STEAM_0:0:3820259

I am SingGor's little brother. I am so sorry that I was using wallhack on my brother's account. The reason I used wallhack because I didnot want him(my brother) yell at me after I lost so many points on the game. I hope you can unban my brother's account and i will never use wallhack again. I swear my brother never hack before. I hope you can give me another chance for that.
If this is true, your brother needs to punch you in the mouth. It is his account and his responsibility. All hope is not lost though. Please read below for details on how this account can earn it's way back into the War-Lords servers.

Quote:With our Current policy we can not unban you unless you complete the hacker amnesty program. Good luck.

If you can catch 5 different individuals on demo, hacking on our servers, and it directly leads to them being banned. Then we'll lift the ban and give you another chance on our servers. Be warned though, it won't exactly be an easy to catch 5 different hackers. If you want to try anyways, and don't know how to make a demo, then here's some instructions posted by one of our staff members.

--> http://war-lords.net/hacker-abuse/how-to-record-a-demo/

Otherwise we will under no circumstances lift the ban. You'll have to buy counter-strike: source on steam to get another chance.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I believe this. I have played with both singors and I have noticed differences. Ive commented about it and he told me he was singors brother. I always wondered if i could ban em for both using the account mainly because I was mad that they were making so many points so damn fast. You will notice that if you play with singors brother he wont talk and he wont do as well as Singor.  Singor likes to chat it up. And I know that he wasn't planning on playing much this week because he has finals like me.  I am sad to see this happen because I enjoyed the competition I had going with Singor. Hopefully you can fullfill the hacker amnesty program and hopefully singor will start playing again and you dont hack on his account. Best of luck to you.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Thank you very much! But i have a question,
1.how do i record people's hacking if I am not able to get into the server?
2.Is there any other way for me to get back to your server?
suggestions: You can delete all of my points that I made.

P.S. I promised I will never let my little brother to play.Man i just want to play during christmas holiday and your server is the only place i love to play. Thank you and have a nice day.
The way that we have the ban system set up will allow you to join the servers and stay in spectate mode so you may record other players that you think might be cheating. This is how you can earn your way back to be able to play on the wL servers again.

On another note, when I got up this morning I find this.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 30.253.142

You will not be able to evade your ban by changing your ip address or your steam id.
Also, changing your name to one of the admin's name could be looked at as impersonating an admin. (Another offense that can get you banned)
These latest actions by you might even disqualify you from our amnesty program. I would like to get a Sr. Admin or Root Admin input on this.

Would you care to explain your actions on this?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Finding 5 people who is trying to hack in your server is so difficult. Sine my little brother didn't ask me for permission before playing my account.That's not my fault. I am one of the victims here. Also, I got a lot of friends in the game can prove that I am not a hacker. I hope you can understand and believe me. I hope you can unban my account now because I already changed the password of my account.I won't let it happen again.

I hope you just give me a warning this time. I promised you will never see this again. btw You are the admin in wl server and you can ban me anytime you want in the future if you see me hacking. You got nothing lose on this. This is just a game not a business.
It's really not that hard to get 5 hackers...there is at lest 20 a day that join and that is proven by the amount of hackers reported by other members like drunk killer, and you didn't answer why you tried to join under jaycats name...

But still he did say to wait for a root admin to respond
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Ill give you 5 right now. 

Bison
Spartan
Assassin
Jaycat
Ispy

^Biggest hackers out there... Just cant get good demos of them

No but seriosly, I would make your little brother sit in the server and try to catch 5 hackers. Talk with drunken, hes really good at catching them
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Thx ptk, thank you for trusting me.

Spartan, what are u talking about? I didn't join the server under anyone's name. I am so innocent man.
Ban Details
Player [HK]SingGor

No Demos
    Add Comment

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:3820259
Steam Community 76561197967906246
IP address US 24.130.253.142
Invoked on 12-08-11 21:02
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Ban Evasion
Banned by Admin BAN_EVASION
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans 3 (search)
Blocked (5) JAYCAT, JAYCAT, JAYCAT, JAYCAT, JAYCAT
Comments None

kurtsing Wrote:Spartan, what are u talking about? I didn't join the server under anyone's name. I am so innocent man.

You didn't huh?? I must be confused then why you got blocked 5 times on your account with JAYCAT as your name..
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.