Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just registered here on the forum and eventually planning on applying for admin. Just thought i'd integrate myself into the forum a bit more before i just up and apply with one post (which i'm sure you get people like that). Looking forward to a long relationship here with this community, you guys look relatively big already so this shouldn't be much of a problem. Nice to meet you all Big Grin
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
welcome to war-lords, and whats ur name in game? what servers do u play on? nice to meet u too.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Welcome to the forums and the servers, Enjoy your stay!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:welcome to war-lords, and whats ur name in game? what servers do u play on? nice to meet u too.
Just saw you, i play minigames on css... Usually i roll all these kids... I've been playing css since it was released. It's a nice pass time.
strike325 Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:welcome to war-lords, and whats ur name in game? what servers do u play on? nice to meet u too.
Just saw you, i play minigames on css... Usually i roll all these kids... I've been playing css since it was released. It's a nice pass time.
lool u know but i still dont know u.. what ur name in game? wait are u the one i was dominating? Big Grin Big Grin

Quote:lool u know but i still dont know u.. what ur name in game? wait are u the one i was dominating? Big Grin Big Grin
perhaps, my name here is my in-game name. You were also shooting me through mesh i couldn't see through + awping. etc etc it doesn't really matter to me tbh.
strike325 Wrote:
Quote:lool u know but i still dont know u.. what ur name in game? wait are u the one i was dominating? Big Grin Big Grin
perhaps, my name here is my in-game name. You were also shooting me through mesh i couldn't see through + awping. etc etc it doesn't really matter to me tbh.
HAHAH to me either..lol i play for fun (but i like to dominate too) hahha jk

I love you
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
welcome and enjoy ur stay Big Grin