Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin app'- Innocencer
Name - Innocencer
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:14631752
Age - 16
Timezone - Japan Timezone
Availibility - Monday - Friday (7:30PM - 10:05PM Tokyo time) Saturday (10:30AM - 1:00AM Tokyo Time) Sunday (11:00AM - 10:00 Tokyo time)
Tell us something about yourself: I am a 16 year old singer and now on my final days of 4th year. I enjoy singing and playing online games when i feel like it

Reason for admin application:  Hello sir/ma'am
I would like to be part of the wL 24/7 Office server as an administrator and my reason is that when I sometimes get on there, I sometimes see players with cheats (aimbot, wallhacks, enhanced aim, etc...) and this really messes up the gameplay for everyone. And, people also flames others for being to good on the server and treats them as cheaters as well... and I would like to strengthen the community there.

I assure with full honesty that if you choose me as an admin for this server, I will do my duties to be a very good admin and to keep those pesky hackers away for the best gameplay on the server.

I really love the (wL) office server so you'll find me alot there.

Thank you (Arigato) in advanced ma'am/sir
... <3 Innocencer
goodluck wL  Wink
Shouldn't you be using the admin template thing?
Edit: nvm  he edited it
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
All requirements seem to be met and the application is done properly. Please be patient until a root admin initiates the next step of your evaluation.
Thank you for your application.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Good luck!
good luck buddy
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: sandclock.png]
Since this is your first post, I want to say Welcome to War Lords and enjoy your stay! Also, good luck on your application man! Big Grin
Welcome to the forums. Stay active on the forums and Enjoy your stay in the servers.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
welcome to the forums and good luck.
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]
[Image: denied.jpg]

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff.

[Image: closedk.jpg]