Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Paul vs. Michelle Bachmann on Iran Fox Iowa Debate 12-15-11
[youtube]sW9-RRRD14I[/youtube]

I'm not an American, but I find these debates fascinating.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I don't even care who is president anymore.  Republican or Democrat doesn't matter.  USA is fucked either way.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:I don't even care who is president anymore.  Republican or Democrat doesn't matter.  USA is fucked either way.
+1
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Ron Paul FTW!!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Poor Ron Paul. He's great, but he's in the wrong party. Pretty much all the other Republicans have the same idea; bomb everyone in the Middle East, all Muslims are terrorists, and you should be a Christian. It's wrong, and I agree with Ron Paul on so many levels, but he shouldn't even be on that stage with those other "politicians". ESPECIALLY Michelle Bachman, she's thick as shit and has no idea what's going on. She should have bowed out when Herman Cain did, she's had her high approval rating peak already, and now she's slumping back down.

Poor America.
If you read this, you suck.
I agree and i really hope that he get elected b/c i think it would be a great turn around for America, just like when Bill Clinton was in office. He did great things for us and then Bush FUCKED US ALL IN THE ASS!

this shit going.NOW^^^^

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:I agree and i really hope that he get elected b/c i think it would be a great turn around for America, just like when Bill Clinton was in office. He did great things for us and then Bush FUCKED US ALL IN THE ASS!

I think there's 2 schools of thought about Clinton though. Some people call him an amazing president (I think of him as the first black president), and the 2nd think that the economic stimulation that appeared to be created by Clinton, was in fact just the late effect of Reaganomics. Personally, I thought Clinton was a baws.

If Ron Paul became the Presidential electoral candidate for the Republican party, Texas would probably explode with indecision; vote for a Liberal, or vote for a Democrat. I'd love to see it, so many red states would just fuckin mass suicide.
If you read this, you suck.
I don't want to get too involved in discussing about American politics. It won't be long in this thread when I'd expect a pseudo-patriot coming in and telling me I have no idea and no say to what's going on in their country.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
yeah i definitely agree...but i think some of them are so think that they would still vote Republican just because they are Rep and they dont want a Dem in the house anymore. I really dont care i just want the Country to not be so fucked anymore, but either way i just want my right to have guns to protect myself...once they take that away then you know we are fucked. plus i would move.

Spartacus Wrote:I don't want to get too involved in discussing about American politics. It won't be long in this thread when I'd expect a pseudo-patriot coming in and telling me I have no idea and no say to what's going on in their country.

If someone says that tell them they are an ignorant fuck...lol

this shit going.NOW^^^^

Liberals are retarded with money, Conservatives are greedy asshole dickbags.  It's a lose lose situation.  In my opinion, there hasn't been a president that actually gave a shit in at least 40 years.  It is all people with money and power getting puppets elected to make them more money and power.

Spartacus Wrote:I don't want to get too involved in discussing about American politics. It won't be long in this thread when I'd expect a pseudo-patriot coming in and telling me I have no idea and no say to what's going on in their country.

You can say whatever you want.  If you think something is good or bad, you have just as much a right to express your beliefs as US citizen. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]