Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ruplayer Wrote:We Russians are cold nation, our hearts are cold as well.

I, The Rival Wrote:Also Ruplayer, you have no idea what being cold is. Try coming to England, everyone here is full of loathing and xenophobia, so much you'd wish you were back in Russia. This place is darker than you would think.

That's what I meant. Also saying "our hearts are cold" is proper fucking emo mate. Get a clue lol.
If you read this, you suck.
... Fuck you
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:We Russians are cold nation, our hearts are cold as well.

I, The Rival Wrote:Also Ruplayer, you have no idea what being cold is. Try coming to England, everyone here is full of loathing and xenophobia, so much you'd wish you were back in Russia. This place is darker than you would think.

That's what I meant. Also saying "our hearts are cold" is proper fucking emo mate. Get a clue lol.

я был о тебе лучшего мнения
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
Macka Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:]most of us speak english so i think u should post your comments in english as well.

tbh it is an International community so just use google translator if you want to know what he is saying. There is no rules that says he must speak English so dont insult him by saying that he should speak it.

вот спартанец нормальный чел, с ним можно поговорить, пошутить... если бы все такие были бы в америке как он как Bison я бы сказал "заебись! чотко!" ну в семье не без урода, ты всю картину испортил joker
Soglasen s toboi... you know i agree with him.. he says that he will be good with people that are good with him...im like that too..i think he can be a nice guy if you just be a little nicer to him guys
Im often ignore what Macka said bcuz of Russian  :-\ I would like to translate with google anyway but its always come up with silly translates........This is the Russian i know "jajajajajajaja"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:This is the Russian i know "jajajajajajaja"

I think you mean "xaxaxaxaxa".
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:This is the Russian i know "jajajajajajaja"

I think you mean "xaxaxaxaxa".
You mean "hahahahaha" ?
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote: