Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Video [4k Pistol Round On Both Sides]
Hey so everyone has been doing these videos recently, so I thought I would give it another crack. Just really wanted to use the scrim demos I watched and stuff, so I made this little video. Was scrimming Inferno and managed to get a 4k on both side during the first round of the half (pistol round). The T side kills are better, but I just enjoyed the fact that it was 4k on both sides Big Grin

Anyway, watch and tell me what you think! Any abusive comments, leave below, and I'll DDoS your networks later on (have fun playing those CS:S matches when you can't even connect, cunts).

Enjoy Big Grin

EDIT : Also this was my 1,500th post on WarLords!! Big Grin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqiR5ahnifE[/youtube]
If you read this, you suck.
Nice Video Rival

LOL Ptk got knifed ;D Wink
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Nice job on removing the xhair so we wont notice the interp kills.

jkjk. Nice video.

Also, that knife. I remember it, I shot run down to 45hp by mistake :p

lol @ that shot on drax.
The xhair is still there, its just red (so very hard to see on the video because of blur). I think any interp kills would be down to your SourceTV lagging out and not recording properly Wink

And yeah, I knifed PTK hard, I thought I was gonna die Big Grin
How do these knife videos keep popping up...
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:How do these knife videos keep popping up...

It wasnt really a knife video, it just so happened to have a knife kill in it (on you, it could have been Drax if you had been first into the site). I'm most proud of that 1deag on Drax, and the transition between the 2 scenes Smile I think in the back of my mind, I wanted to knife you because you were the last man left for me to ace when I 4k'd on CT side Wink But nah, you took me down to 5hp, so it was fucking close.
gj phoon
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:gj phoon

Yeah because there was SO MUCH BHOPPING in that video....
Cool video, & perfect Editing.

Riser` Wrote:Nice job on removing the xhair so we wont notice the interp kills.
LÖL
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]