Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I take trolling to a new level  :o
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Wow, you take trolling to a new level.  I banned you because of first hand experience of being a destructive player.  Its a video game man, chill.  Just because someone is ridiculously good doesn't give you a reason to harass them.

I remember say to you why not record a demo and posted him.  You said that's not my job its yours.  Guess what, I've watched him/demo'd him over the last 2 years and nothing.  I've watched you a few times bandwagon votebanning people, flashing and many other destructive things.

Good luck with your video.  Moderators move this to flamez, unless he is going to actually post something related to the thread.
You should change the title of the thread, oh and btw still not good enough a guy went 130-10 on a 24/7 server
and silly too went 40-0 in popular maps still you think they hacks? they are 100% legit, if you think they hack then you dont know anything about the game no matter how good you are there will always be someone better than you.
why dont you just try to enjoy the game instead of fighting ppl over a game, its just a game to have fun and chill not for wars.
Merry Christmas
Registry Wrote:also I would like to add I will never play on war-lords.net servers ever again if he refuses to post the demo I am going to challenge him to post

Sounds like a win/win situation really. Can you take the rest of your dumbass troll clan with you? Also dont try and pretend like you're just an innocent guy, you and your clan is always trolling people on the servers and all your chat logs show that you have nothing to say but horrible things to everyone, constantly talking shit. Hey guess what, you're not even that good :/ I'd wreck you any day, full pz noob lata geek.
If you read this, you suck.
Mr.Tea Wrote:Wow, you take trolling to a new level.  I banned you because of first hand experience of being a destructive player.  Its a video game man, chill.  Just because someone is ridiculously good doesn't give you a reason to harass them.

I remember say to you why not record a demo and posted him.  You said that's not my job its yours.  Guess what, I've watched him/demo'd him over the last 2 years and nothing.  I've watched you a few times bandwagon votebanning people, flashing and many other destructive things.

Good luck with your video.  Moderators move this to flamez, unless he is going to actually post something related to the thread.
the guy you are protecting left you hanging out to dry...

p.s. rival...head to the barber shop playa  ;D ;D
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.