Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An introduction of the Kitty.
Eternal Wrote:
pTK Wrote:ru didnt even post..

Well, when a post gets deleted, it goes to the graveyard...

http://war-lords.net/grave-yard/t5629/
great i cant see this...  Sad
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
haha welcome Kitty!!!!!!!! I'm sure you remember me, if you don't you will remember me by:

1)I always say "go go go!" and "you take the point" at the beginning of the round
2) In the map smee tower, i always camp on the roof and take the secret ak from secret room
3) in speed domination, i love to use auto sniper Big Grin
4) i think everybody remember me by, strange long name : [email protected]}{@K@PyIIIK@_RU36
5) hmmm what else?
6) I always say "get out of there, it's going to blow" 3 times at the end of the rounds Big Grin
I just assumed that this is Nada(Kyle), and it's back. So I don't see what's off topic about it. Welcome anyway, war-lords user.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Hity the Kitty Wrote:╔═►Nickname : Kay, kitty.
╠═►Age : 15
╠═►Game : Counter-Strike: Source
╠═►In-game name: Hity the Kitty
╠═►Mic : Yes [√ ] ■ No []
╠═►What are you playing on?:A dell desktop.
╠═►Weapons : AK-47, Maverick M4A1 Carbine, Deagle, Knife. Wink
╠═►Favorite hangout spots: Gungame, 28RL, wL.
╠═►Steam BFFs: Everyone is my bff. <3
╠═►Favorite thing about Counter-Strike: The people.
╠═►Best/Funniest Counter-Strike Experience: Taking out the whole other team with a knife.
╠═►Worst Counter-Strike Experience: Have none.
╠═►Dirty Minded : Yes [ ] ■ No [ ] ■ Somewhat [√]
╠═►Taken : Yes [ ] ■ No [√]
╠═►Favorite Color: Scarlet.
╠═►Favorite Map(s):I like way too many maps. Wink
╠═►Hobbies: Makeup, soccer, video games.
╠═►Movies: Horror.
╠═►Occupation: High School?
╠═►Non-Counter-Strike games: Sims. LOL
╠═►Anticipated Games: Uh idk.
╠═►Music: Anything but country.
╠═►Gamer Stereotype: Being called a boy because girls aren't on the interwebz.
╠═►Personality: Caring, Nice, Respective, Always laughing.
╠═►Things I have to work on: Being less talkative in game, raging less, cursing less.
╚═►Random fact: I like the smell of my hair. xD

Dear everyone who read this,
There I hope you guys and girls got to know me a little more. I enjoy playing with all of you and can't wait to talk to you guys some more. You're the coolest people ever and you're all fun to be around. The people I've met in this clan are hillarious and it would be an honor to be in it. I'm going to try very hard to get in this clan no matter what.

Anyways, Hi my name is Kayla. I live in a small town in New York and go to quite a small school. My last years graduating class only had 18 people in the whole entire class. Which means I get to know the people in my school quickly because there are less people to meet but that's also a bad thing because I like people. I like being around people, I try my very hardest to be friends with everyone but it's not going to happen like that. Not everyone will like me and I get that but I try to be as nice as possible. If you like me you can add me on steam, I accept all friend requests. So yeah. I hope you guys like my little shpeel here. I'm going to go make some hot cocoa and play some minigames, peace out cub-scout.<3
---> THE COOLEST INTRODUCTION EVER!
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
welcome and enjoy ur stay Big Grin
Welcome and stay active Wink
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
damn a girl on the forums? holy shit! Welcome to the Forums Kity. and just a tip you going to get hit by every boy on here xD
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I got a score to settle with you kitty.
but welcome i gotta say that was a cool introduction one of the best, really liked it hope you enjoy your stay  Wink
lol another Nada in the making?

Hey Rival. Big Grin
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Am I wrong or have these servers and/or forums had numerous idiots harassing female players ?