Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  4 spammers
omg god please ban sniperwolf, only thing he does is Talking talking talking and Ghosting, Ghosting and ghosting...
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

but be careful because there are 2 players with exact names Sniperwolf , just saying because you might ban the wrong person
}{@K@P Wrote:but be careful because there are 2 players with exact names Sniperwolf , just saying because you might ban the wrong person
nope it's not a prob cuz the one who gives u an ear rape it's the one lol
yeah, i heard both of them, one with child voice and one with not child voice, so, the one that has child voice, he is the suspect, sometimes i like when he is pissed off, and screams Big Grin ......... sometimes......
I have warned Sniperwolf on this big issue he has been causing. If he continues, he knows he will be banned.
So, his warning is gone. But, knowing myself, I'm too nice to not warn him a few more times. I know I muted him enough in the past for him to calm down.

He's not a bad person, he just talks to himself too often.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:I have warned Sniperwolf on this big issue he has been causing. If he continues, he knows he will be banned.
So, his warning is gone. But, knowing myself, I'm too nice to not warn him a few more times. I know I muted him enough in the past for him to calm down.

He's not a bad person, he just talks to himself too often.
agree with u but... VV
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:if Sniperwolf keeps doing it tell the next admin to ban him for 1 week for 2nd offense.

also tell sniperwolf that if he keeps doing this he will eventually be perma banned.
thats all.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
What's up? just wanted to say hi, who are you?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
thanks,this thread needs to be closed.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
- CLOSED -
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]