Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartacus's Introduction
Realised it has been 7 months since I started playing on wL and had no proper introduction.

I'm 24 and currently reading mech engineering in one of the local universities here in Singapore. At the moment, i'm doing an internship with ExxonMobil for the next 6 months. This affects my 'playing' time. It's stable, but not flexible. I started to play this game back in 2001 on CS 1.3 only on local servers. I stopped playing it when I found my first love at 18 and started on CSS again only late last year.

Before playing here I used to play at SiX servers with Hostage, Kip, Fuzzy Bunny, Tea(sometimes), vegetables and Vietcong(honestly the best online bro a guy could have contrary to popular belief). I saw Perfect[g] and stinK too but their skills were another league compared to mine at that time. SiX was the first North American server and forums I was involved with before it shut down.

I played at the BattleEmpire platform and met Xstrata, FrozenInferno, hsibOon and many other cool people there. Too bad those assholes admins at BattleEmpire didn't pay the $114 they owed me. It was a good eyeopener to the scrimming scene still. And then BattleEmpire shut down.

So now i'm here. If you noticed the trend, the two communities i've entered didn't live happily ever after. But I have hope for wL. I particularly like how the non-steam players coming from all over the world are playing on the wL servers and communicating on the forums. I don't know where else can I get that kind of diversity online.

Anyway, this feels like a fucking pansy blogpost so i'll stop here.  Add me up on steam if you wanna talk to me or anything. Smile
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Cool, I didn't realise you knew so many regulars from before war-lords. What kinds of things does a mechanical engineer have to do? And do you eat mi goreng? Haha.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Oh... again... where is the quit button here?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
silly Wrote:Cool, I didn't realise you knew so many regulars from before war-lords. What kinds of things does a mechanical engineer have to do? And do you eat mi goreng? Haha.

A mechanical engineer can enter numerous technical fields such as Automotive(cars), Aerospace/Aeronautical(aircrafts, engines), Offshore Oil and Gas (being a of a project in fixing up an oil rig) just to name a few. However, the thought process of an engineer, which essentially is to be a problem solver(simply saying), allows him/her to enter non-technical fields as well. There were a number of engineering graduates from my school who joined financial industries like Credit Suisse and Barclays.

Haha I used to eat Mi Goreng(Fried Noodles), but I like Indian food better. You guys got to try Naan with Butter Chicken if you can. Though i've stopped eating bad carbohydrates altogether. Trying to lose a few.  :-\

ruplayer Wrote:Oh... again... where is the quit button here?

Those 1926 credits look tempting.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Ah that's cool, and apparently engineers normally have good incomes too!

Yeah Indian food is awesome, I love naan bread, butter chicken is good too, but my favourite Indian food is chicken vindaloo. *Drools*
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Warm late welcome to the forums Smile
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Happy late Welcome!  :o
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
welcome spart, i will do an introduction about me after 28 days.
Indian food Is great.!!!!!!!:-P

hmm....spartacus you also play on Indian servers........
[Image: mrpa43.png]
welcome my Spartan buddy....lol.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.