Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrow To The Knee
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDfxde8fSg[/youtube]
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

LOL Big Grin
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
hahahha
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Scared the shet out of me....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
laughed my ass offfffffffffffffffffffffffff til i took a Arrow to the knee,
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
One of the worst memes in recent history, the game too... it's like they spent all their time developing graphics and scenery then when the release date came about they were like, oh shit we forgot to put some actual substance into the game.  Then someone else said, it's alright we'll have 90% of the NPCs utter the same sentence, players will find it amusing after hearing it for the 1000th time and they'll forget the game lacks content.  Too bad that guy in vid isn't real, people typing that everywhere should be beaten and maimed.
Schlacko Wrote:One of the worst memes in recent history, the game too... it's like they spent all their time developing graphics and scenery then when the release date came about they were like, oh shit we forgot to put some actual substance into the game.  Then someone else said, it's alright we'll have 90% of the NPCs utter the same sentence, players will find it amusing after hearing it for the 1000th time and they'll forget the game lacks content.  Too bad that guy in vid isn't real, people typing that everywhere should be beaten and maimed.

Wait, what? It sounds like you are saying the game is bad because of this meme.
No it sounds more like I'm saying the meme exists because the game is bad.  Re-read it.
But you suggest that because this line is used so frequently by NPCs, that the game is attempting to conceal a lack of content, which makes it a bad game. Doesn't seem to lack content to me, even if the game isn't as good as Morrowind was. But on topic, the meme is annoying and the video made me laugh at few times.
Just ignore him, if he's going to completely judge a game based on what NPC's say, he's got bad taste, lol. Yes that meme is annoying, video made me laugh when I first watched it.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]