Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK you Code Nerds, I've been working on a project, and have achieved a lot, so I wanted you guys to take a look, and maybe suggest stuff.

The project is called: GridSharp
Programming Language: Visual C#
Version: First it's a BETA ofcourse
Description: it would be like A music organizer and sorter, and a music Explorer as well, it would play Mp3's And WMA maybe.. and it would have it's own volume control.
Future thoughts: adding a music recorder maybe.. maybe a video player too, and even a Note keeper, AND EVEN A WEB BROWSER TOO!!! Big Grin

I'm not done with the coding yet, I'm having tons of problems, but I am moving forward with this.
So wish me luck.

Here are some screenshots of the project:
[Image: a9rwmi8ew2nazvmf7mr.jpg]
[Image: olu5pqr4qllg2qwncg5.jpg]
[Image: o3edz1ka4eg46z8m5iu.jpg]
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
good luck man!!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Thank you buddy!
Assad wanna High-five.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
LOL yeh dude i owe him a lot, He supported Computer & Information Technology a lot!
Btw. he's one hell of a great Doc.  Big Grin
sense you support me i will support you

its a pretty cool program but tbh i dont think i have a use for it its pretty much a remake of itunes if you get where im coming from im sure people would find a use for it it seems pretty usefull seems pretty simple but can be diffuclt to code at times

if you can make it so you can rename and edit the file tags then i belive this would become a very usefull program so you can rename the artists and stuff any ways keep up the hard work stick with music for now looks great

add other stuff in the updates if you can add a auto update detector so it will alert some one when there is a update avaible Smile

hope this helps
Projects like this are an amazing learning experience, keep up the good work! It will definitely pay off in the future for you.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Thank you for the support jeremy, I think that you've got a point with all of your suggestions, and I agree with you, but I'm not that Pro in C#, I'm still learning, and to edit the Mp3 file tags, I need to connect more with the shell.dll, which I'm gonna look into it, it's a bit hard tho.

& Thank you naive Smile
Im not smart enough for this kind of thing... they didnt teach this is pre-school. Sad
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
360Oreo Wrote:Im not smart enough for this kind of thing... they didnt teach this is pre-school. Sad
Neither did I, I just found my self interested, and started to learn all by my self, until college.