Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what an irritating kid.

[youtube]zoNGRoTo-rE[/youtube]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
That kid is such a Gaylord. IMO they should have just left his ass in the water and drove off.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
HAHAHA his scream "he pushed me" he sounded like he was getting anally penetrated by the guy. If this was my kid, i woulda just laughed at his ignorance and his faggot-ness.
[Image: 497758_101.png]
[Image: 1785765552.png]
Q:If toast always falls butter side down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you strapped some toast to a cats back?

A:You'd get your eyes gouged out by a pissed cat.
*CAPTAINS THOUGHTS*
Fuck this kid, there isn't any police.
"He cant swin!! >Sad"
Oh shit.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I'm surprised that the captain put up with that kids shit for that long. I sure wouldn't have. For those that don't know, maritime laws = captain of the boat is the police.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:I'm surprised that the captain put up with that kids shit for that long. I sure wouldn't have. For those that don't know, maritime laws = captain of the boat is the police.

Jaycat, have you used the belt or any form of light physical punishments on your child before?
In the 12+ years of his life, I have spanked him once. That was because when he was 4 he went down the street without letting us know where he was and we spent an hour looking for him.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:In the 12+ years of his life, I have spanked him once. That was because when he was 4 he went down the street without letting us know where he was and we spent an hour looking for him.

Wow. You must have been worried sick. My old man has never hit me before. But he's a big man. His words and tone were enough to make me tremble when I was a child.

I'm for hitting a child when they really deserved it anyway. Just that the punishment has to be controlled.
Funny but fake.
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]