Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook page
We have created a new Facebook page because the other one was inactive.

There is also a Facebook like button on the left side under the affiliate section so make sure to click it.

RED7EAGLE is running the page so if there are any questions or suggestions feel free to contact him.

On a side note we will be looking at a theme renovation so the look and feel will be better. This renovation will happen in the coming weeks.

We are always working on making the community more active and we do listen to people's suggestions. If you want to make War-Lords a better experience please contact me and we could work on whatever that idea is.

The link to the Facebook page is:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/War-Lords ... 4868651949
Canister Wrote:We are always working on making the community more active and we do listen to people's suggestions. If you want to make War-Lords a better experience please contact me and we could work on whatever that idea is.

Hmmm you kind of fail on that.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
I offer myself again to help running it, and populate it as well..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Even tho I don't use Facebook, wanted to wish you guys Good Luck!
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Facebook... not something i use much.
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
1)It'd be great if the teamspeak servers were more active like before (not that I knew how active it was before but i assumed it should have been). Perhaps the admins/regulars could gather people to join it when they're in the servers.

2) Is it possible for the website to display various timezones? Since it's an international server, i'd like to know when my friends from the other side of the world are normally awake.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.