Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Luck on New year :)
Guys. I dont wanna do this but i'll be gone soon as by some troubling around my life.
I dont know anymore thing to talk....... I have only one month left. So wL, Please make a quick css tourney for me to keep a good remind of. I dont think you guys want me around. Because Im useless here. Bye bye all friends and have a good new year and have a great life unlike me  Smile . Maybe i'll come back soon and be online at anyday as i'll be able.

[Image: okayguy.jpg]

[move]<3      Knowpain[/move]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Well i will definitely miss you!!!!
all of a sudden my all sniper server friends are leaving war-lords :'-C

and please come back asap........madnoobies....!!!!!
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Dragon Wrote:Well i will definitely miss you!!!!
all of a sudden my all sniper server friends are leaving war-lords :'-C

and please come back asap........madnoobies....!!!!!

Thanks! i have a respond now. I feel better. YES i'll comeback when things settled.  Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey man feel better. Come back soon. And inagree we need a tourney soon. There hasn't been one since I joined wL.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Yes We does need. The first tourney one wasn't good enough
Knowpain Wrote:I dont think you guys want me around. Because Im useless here. Bye bye all friends and have a good new year and have a great life unlike me  Smile . Maybe i'll come back soon and be online at anyday as i'll be able.
Not true, I like you. Also, Hey, it's still possible for you to have a good and happy life even when some things go wrong.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:I dont think you guys want me around. Because Im useless here. Bye bye all friends and have a good new year and have a great life unlike me  Smile . Maybe i'll come back soon and be online at anyday as i'll be able.
Not true, I like you. Also, Hey, it's still possible for you to have a good and happy life even when some things go wrong.
I still can smile Big Grin