Obama
3 37.50%
Ron Paul
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Elections
Can't believe the next election is coming so soon. Was wondering who everyone was going to vote for.

Ron paul ftw, guys shud look him up.
They are comeing up soon, and my Dad knows Ron Paul, and I've read about him and decided I would vote for him.
What do you think of Obama's performance as current president?
i thought obama was gonna do something, turns out he's all talk. Dems and Reps both suck, ron paul ftw.
[Image: ron-paul.jpg]
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
he looks like ian mckellan, who's in lotr and xmen but not starwars
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:[Image: ron-paul.jpg]

nice, but no thanks
I would put Romney up there, but really, that isnt my first choice, and I don't know his platforms that well.  Now my golden choice probably won't win, mostly due to the '08 election, so I think Michelle Bachmann would be my main choice (I probably spelled the name wrong, sorry). 

To be honest, I think the republicans are playing a game.  Huckabee and Trump left, I think mostly to bring in attention, and with Sarah Palin's high negatives they probably wont run her.  I see Newt Gingrich running for the sole purpose of taking votes away from Ron Paul, and thats probably why they had this scandal recently, and then its going to come down to Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann at the last minute.  Since the media was focusing on Trump, and now Mitt, Michele will actually look like a good candidate and win.  At least, thats what I think they are doing,  Its all a game, and I think the right wing is playing a media game against the left wing.

I could be wrong.