Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Watch owning 24/7 Dust2 server!
F11 updated.
-[ex]Spy- Wrote:F11 updated.
a new and improved version of F11 will be available after 16 days and 6 hours, version ''DV19X'' untraceable, undetectable, and unstoppable.
Assassin Wrote:
a new and improved version of F11 will be available after 16 days and 6 hours, version ''DV19X'' untraceable, undetectable, and unstoppable.

but bannable..lmao
-[ex]Spy- Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

but bannable..lmao
how can is it bannable if its undetectable ??
i know you are just jelly dont rofl Tongue
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
_RemiX Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
_RemiX Wrote:Well I guess its time for me to get back into the game and come steal the spot light from you nocturnal watchers.
lol, is that a challenge?
not on our watch buddy Wink

Already put you down, whose next.
[Image: ietfkn2lmd2b4affwv.png]

Lets do it. Give me a time and we shall see. I always enjoy a nice 1v1. You know what you can have assassin also. 2v1's are that much more thrilling.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
_RemiX Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
_RemiX Wrote:Well I guess its time for me to get back into the game and come steal the spot light from you nocturnal watchers.
lol, is that a challenge?
not on our watch buddy Wink

Already put you down, whose next.
[Image: ietfkn2lmd2b4affwv.png]

Lets do it. Give me a time and we shall see. I always enjoy a nice 1v1. You know what you can have assassin also. 2v1's are that much more thrilling.
thats my friend is your downfall, just like i tell silly to watch his back and he never does,i tell you to not get too over confident it will back fire, so go ahead underestimate me, lets see what happens in the end.
the more you underestimate me the better for me then i can enjoy killing you and watching that look on your face when i do its priceless lol