• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Paul's always been right.
Some proof that Ron Paul will Win this elcetion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh1MMOuGiag
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Hope it turns out that way.  Pretty awesome the amount of views Ron Paul's video has compared to the other candidate's videos posted at the same time.  130k views (in 24 hours) compared to Mitt Romney's 20k.  Almost 4k likes with only 44 dislikes compared to Romney's 300 likes 700 dislikes.  All the other candidates were viewed much less with even worse likes to dislikes than Romney.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
Pretty much everything I've heard Ron Paul say has been really good. There are some parts of his policy which are a little intimidating though. May not be remembering correctly, but lowered federal funding of schools and scholarships?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Predictions based on youtube are not representative though. Not everyone uses youtube. Maybe people who tend to agree more with Ron Paul's views use youtube more than those don't, etc...
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Predictions based on youtube are not representative though. Not everyone uses youtube. Maybe people who tend to agree more with Ron Paul's views use youtube more than those don't, etc...
Well said, but it can still be used as a rough indication.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Predictions based on youtube are not representative though. Not everyone uses youtube. Maybe people who tend to agree more with Ron Paul's views use youtube more than those don't, etc...
Well said, but it can still be used as a rough indication.

True, it's a rough indication, but rough indications don't mean much when it comes to elections.

I think he has some good points about constitutional rights and the economy. The US has a huge public debt that has been growing since the 80's. Also a big trade deficit which leads to US and China (it's biggest rival) keeping each other in a headlock basically.

His foreign policy views are rather groundbreaking. He believes in non-intervention, except when it comes to defending US territory. He proposes to get rid of military troops in Europe, Japan, etc... He wants the US to leave the UN and NATO. His views come down to unilateralism.
That's pretty much breaking with US policy that exists since WWII. NATO and UN are extentions of US foreign policy, America pretty much runs those organisations. It's a 'deal' with their allies. They (European countries, Japan, South Korea, etc...) keep a free-market based policy and in return they are protected by the US in it's sphere of influence.

No clue if that's good idea, that would change the 'world map' in a significant way, but no one really knows how. And I don't believe this policy will happen, even if he becomes president. It's not like the president makes up his mind and it happens. US foreign policy is mainly set by the president, the NSC, the Pentagon and also by Congress and the Intelligence Community (these two have lesser influence). It's hard to pivot.