Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll make a CSS edit for you!
Since I have a lot of free time after school and doing my assignments, I would like to spend more time practising editing CSS videos. I admit I am not really great at editing yet and I will take your criticism.

So how do you request?

[/hr]
Demo: rename your demo to <your name on the demo and bracket your name>_<tickrate>
You can either upload it on mediafire, add to attachments or give me direct link to the demos (fastdl.mattkv.net/demos/).
Example: rM.boH(fenken)_17000.dem

How do I want it to look like: You can link me to a youtube video. Please don't use [,youtube][,/youtube] because some people might take a long time to load, or you can tell me how you want it to look like.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ycRNJeZcg
OR
Plain and simple colours, no over edits. Sync with music. Add in smooths but don't make it too long.

Song: You can pick your own songs for the movie.
You can tell me which part of the song that you want.
Link me a link to the music or type in the title.
Example: CYNE - Sweet Apollo, 0:00 - 0:30

[/hr]

If you have a question, please PM me. ( Don't spam )
If you are wondering why it takes so long, may be because I'm busy.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Re: Did some awesome frags? Need to get it edited? Come here!

im not sure i think i have 2 demos 1 where i top fragged a scrim, and the other was me knifing you the other day but not sure it i have the knife demo lol, i will pm you the link with details later
Re: Did some awesome frags? Need to get it edited? Come here!

Assassin Wrote:im not sure i think i have 2 demos 1 where i top fragged a scrim, and the other was me knifing you the other day but not sure it i have the knife demo lol, i will pm you the link with details later
okay
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.