M4 (My Fav)
4 26.67%
AK
11 73.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Rifle
Yes they don't have translation for word "Автомат" in English, that's why. In Russian Автомат Калашникова stands for АК, and Автомат is a class of weapons, we have rifles, machine guns, sniper rifles that are translated and автоматы. In pre-army in Russia we were told not to call it a rifle. I know a little bit about AK's, mostly 74s, and I can unload everything and put it back on in 1,5 minutes, if you give me some time I will do it in 40 sec.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:Yes they don't have translation for word "Автомат" in English, that's why. In Russian Автомат Калашникова stands for АК, and Автомат is a class of weapons, we have rifles, machine guns, sniper rifles that are translated and автоматы. In pre-army in Russia we were told not to call it a rifle. I know a little bit about AK's, mostly 74s, and I can unload everything and put it back on in 1,5 minutes, if you give me some time I will do it in 40 sec.

Ah, cool to know. I don't know shit about weapons, never even held an AK in my hands. I can get people in a headlock in a couple of seconds though.  8) :Smile
Just is support of my words. First sentence says
Quote:Автома́т, или автомати́ческий караби́н[1], в иностранной литературе штурмова́я винто́вка
Means, Автомат or Automatic Carbine, in foreign languages called Assault Rifle. So calling it automatic carbine is more appropriate.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%90%D0% ... 0%B8%D0%B5)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
M4/AWP Definily not using alot of AK because of the recoil.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Guys Please I just want to know which is more popular (M4 or AK) so just pick one of those only.

silly Wrote:my fav rifles are the ak, the awp, and the scout.
Oh cmon you really like scout!
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Quote:Guys Please I just want to know which is more popular (M4 or AK) so just pick one of those only.

From what i heard 46% of the shots fired in a match are from a AK and 36% shots are the M4.
for those who dont know how to fire the right way,
http://www.wikihow.com/Shoot-an-Ak-47-or-M4A1-on-Css
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Quote:Although many people would advise against it, controlled and disciplined spraying is a very effective method of killing short range. The M4 is certainly better suited for spraying than the AK because of recoil pattern differences.
Do not 'spray 'n' pray'. When you are spraying, do not panic, and keep your aim controlled. Depending on how close your enemy is from you, you may want to aim slightly lower than the head or body to compensate for recoil.

That's my problem on using AK and why i use M4.
ruplayer Wrote:Yes they don't have translation for word "Автомат" in English, that's why. In Russian Автомат Калашникова stands for АК, and Автомат is a class of weapons, we have rifles, machine guns, sniper rifles that are translated and автоматы. In pre-army in Russia we were told not to call it a rifle. I know a little bit about AK's, mostly 74s, and I can unload everything and put it back on in 1,5 minutes, if you give me some time I will do it in 40 sec.
cool my father had an AK back when i was young i used to hold it and if gives you a feeling that you are invincible lol. But ru tell me can you unload a pistol too? if so which one and how long do you need to put it back?

MindHACKer Wrote:Guys Please I just want to know which is more popular (M4 or AK) so just pick one of those only.

silly Wrote:my fav rifles are the ak, the awp, and the scout.
Oh cmon you really like scout!
i would say its the ak you see, i used to hate the ak cuz i didnt know how to use it due to its high recoil, but then silly helped me learn how to use it and now i prefer it over the m4, the ak is more accurate, stronger, and cheaper compared to the m4 which its 3100$ while the AK is 2500$, alot of players dont know how to use it because of the recoil and they dont bother to learn so they use the m4 but once you learn how to use it you will like it more than the m4.

As for the scout yes, the scout is cool if you know how to use it that is.
I think the reason why I like M4, is because it's more aggressive, I mean like in-battle combat style, while with the ak you should stop every now and then to get a good aim, I mean today in Office I got (Ownage 7 Kills) only with M4.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]