Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  two kick then direckt ban for no reasons
respected sir,
                  im a player of this server for about 1 year. today i got a serious problem causing by the admin. i was playing on 24/7 dust2 map and there are many player who got the high latency. suddenly i saw a vote has been arrange to kick me and im selected to kick. i had rejoined. then there was no voting surprisingly i was directly kicked. i rejoined and ask my fault to the admin he says ''son of a bit.h, moth.r fuck.r , your ping was the problem'' and then directly banned me.
              so thats the whole story. im just asking the senior admins that if high pinger r allowed in this server then why he kicked me? secondly why an admin calling  a player son of a bit.h and mother f.cker?
              please unban me. and a request to you senior admins please dont give the power of administrator to a wrong person. pls help me.
You were banned by admin Naail for Ignoring Admin reason. It is your 9th ban, and it's only 30 minutes. If we find out that this ban is legit, your ban length will be edited to a much longer time. Good luck with this case.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
hey ruplayer i need a justice pls do something.my 8 bans are for only mic spamming though hehe.
We need to wait for Naail to respond and root admin to look at this case.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
are you sure he called you son of b**** and all of that stuff?!
he was using admin chat or just normal chat?! please provide more info!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Guddu , I warned u 3 time because almost all of the players playing at that time were complaining that u were lagging or teleporting before initiating the votekick and when u came in to server u were singing songs in the MIC so I silenced u too.The 1st votekick was sucessful and u were kicked u again joined the server with the lag and again the players started complaining so I warned u that I would have to ban u if u rejoin without fixing this problem so I initiated a votekick again and that votekick was sucessful too , u join server again after 1 min or so and they start complaining so I banned u for 30 mins

And I did not use that kind of language
I only said "Guddu Pls Fix Ur Lag or Kick"
              "Guddu Pls Fix Ur Lag or Kick Last Warning"
              "If u rejoin again I would have to ban u for ignoring admin"
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
bison or any root admin please provide us his admin logs i want to check this!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Naiil what steam account were you using? Tried to find evidence in chat logs of the situatuon but no reference to him nor of the usage of bi*** or mother...

Blackhawk: 8 bans for mic spamming? Did you not learn the previous 7 times?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Naiil what steam account were you using?

He was using this one it seems.
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/401664
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Like I said already I did not use that kind of language Joker8baller
This is the steam that I was using and the ONLY one that i have
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/307983

JayCat Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Naiil what steam account were you using?

He was using this one it seems.
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/401664

That is not me , He is my cousin  Smile
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]