Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with me connecting to the servers
I can connect to every server but a war-lords server, I have updated my nonsteam css from avia.ro and I have changed my name and config in the games directory but when I try to connect to a War-Lords server it says "Disconnect: Change your name"

I tried at first putting my name as King_Viper, I got the error, then I thought that maybe since my IP has changed, I would be saved under a different IP for stat tracking, and that you couldn't have the same name as anyone before, so I tried just King Viper and got the same error
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Copy & Paste this to your rev.ini:
PlayerName=King_Viper
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
King_Viper Wrote:I can connect to every server but a war-lords server, I have updated my nonsteam css from avia.ro and I have changed my name and config in the games directory but when I try to connect to a War-Lords server it says "Disconnect: Change your name"

I tried at first putting my name as King_Viper, I got the error, then I thought that maybe since my IP has changed, I would be saved under a different IP for stat tracking, and that you couldn't have the same name as anyone before, so I tried just King Viper and got the same error

maybe it was like that
Player name= King_ViperĀ  with this space before it
[Image: 336h53k5jpu7x5qphsd.png]

[Image: 339807_101.png]
Im currently not home but I will be late tonight, but I think I already tried deleting the space after playername= but ill have to check again but I was able to connect to every other server I tried just fine which is kinda strange
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
SMAC doesn't let you in the server for having a space before the name. It can cause problems.