Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban appeal dx
Steamid : STEAM_0:0:33250649 
Name : dx

Hey I play in your server a lot but got recently banned due to "multi-hack" by the admin "hostage"? If you can please provide
the demo for further investigation. Just a heads up I play at 3200 cpi on a ss ikari laser on qck+ with an in-game of 3.2 for anyone that has seen me play. Thanks for your time!
Sourcebans:
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 9+&Submit=

Demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?o3ygwm6kfuwjv67

I'd like to get reviews from other admins. If they find it inconclusive I'd be happy to unban you.
I took the time to review the demo that riser posted and saw that dx, dx2 and dx5 were just my "wait and bait my teammates" game.

I wrote down the ticks that you stated in game that were possibly what you considered " toggling".

Demo dx3:

At around 9300 ticks you see me shooting the door that is located at the entrance of turn pike or "J".
Riser, you stated that "I did not see any shadows etc etc". Yeah it's true I didn't see any shadows but stussy_ 98%
of the time camps his ass there and not 1 ct checks as they push into "J". If you were speccing him or paying attention to the radar he's just collecting frags because cts were soo oblivious. Oh btw I dont' know why but the radar is buggy or something because on some parts of the demos it doesn't show up :S.

The next tick is at 17100 where you stated that " I wasn't blind". Yeah I was DEFINITELY blind from my shitty flash but It doesn't mean I "CAN'T" move or remember where things are -.-... Of course the stairwell is right in front of me and it's not like you get paralyzed from a flash.

Well I reviewed only this demo because this is the only demo you typed in and wasn't as boring or dull as the other ones.
emjaay_ Wrote:I took the time to review the demo that riser posted and saw that dx, dx2 and dx5 were just my "wait and bait my teammates" game.

I wrote down the ticks that you stated in game that were possibly what you considered " toggling".

Demo dx3:

At around 9300 ticks you see me shooting the door that is located at the entrance of turn pike or "J".
Riser, you stated that "I did not see any shadows etc etc". Yeah it's true I didn't see any shadows but stussy_ 98%
of the time camps his ass there and not 1 ct checks as they push into "J". If you were speccing him or paying attention to the radar he's just collecting frags because cts were soo oblivious. Oh btw I dont' know why but the radar is buggy or something because on some parts of the demos it doesn't show up :S.

The next tick is at 17100 where you stated that " I wasn't blind". Yeah I was DEFINITELY blind from my shitty flash but It doesn't mean I "CAN'T" move or remember where things are -.-... Of course the stairwell is right in front of me and it's not like you get paralyzed from a flash.

Well I reviewed only this demo because this is the only demo you typed in and wasn't as boring or dull as the other ones.

I respect you for your bravery and defensive response.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Thanks Blood!

Any thoughts from other admins? I see everyone's issue getting resolved.. hoping I'm next? Big Grin
Nothing wrong.
Sorry for the delay, since two admins found it inconclusive I went ahead and unbanned you.

This should be resolved.
AH alright thanks riser!