Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you ever get told why you got denied for admin?
joker go get my soup you slave, iSpy and ruplayer get me my coffee i want a black coffee and you noobs dont think of putting some weird stuff in it.
Bison my birth day is on the 19th go and bake the cake my servant, you have 2 days to do it, there will be no food for you for a week if you mess it up.
Sexual favors, cookies and girls making me a sandwish?  :o

Only one of those things I get on a regular basis, I think I'm gonna apply.
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Sexual favors, cookies and girls making me a sandwish?  :o

Only one of those things I get on a regular basis, I think I'm gonna apply.
[Image: 5301680905_75d3a6d7a3.jpg]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Banned for thinking I was gonna apply.

Oh wait, wrong thread...
The real and only reason is that you didn't bribe me enough.
-[ex]Spy- Wrote:Denial are base on your in game name.Tongue

attention all admins, checks are late this month, wait till  jan 25th. if you guys have questions let me know.

Direct deposit and bitcoin transfers going out on time still?

I thought everyone knew admins got paid by the ban, valve counts up all the bans war-lords accumulates and we get a portion of their anti-hacker funds based on the total ratio of bans we add to the total number of bans added globally. Each demo we record they analyze and use to improve their VAC detection rates, and demos with new hacks are worth more money. War-lords then splits the money up between the admins based on their ratio of individual bans to all bans in our system. All the admins that were here when we set up the SMAC system split that ban money between us, so the newer admins probably don't make the minimum payouts yet even. Once an admin reaches the minimum payout we will contact them and get them all set up for payouts.

I'm pretty sure it's against the admin policy to say how much it costs to bribe Matt, but it's a very lucrative opportunity so it's well worth a few months  of your current pay at least. You'll make it back in the first two weeks most likely if you're a good enough admin.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
ruplayer Wrote:think of it, we don't even get paid=)

It all started from here, if I knew where it's going to take us...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Banned for thinking I was gonna apply.

Oh wait, wrong thread...
u dont have to, lol you're already -APPROVED- LOL
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]