Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many questions and few answers
Hope you guys can give me the answers to few questions that I couldn't find.

First how you guys do that stuff in the snipers server when you zoom the scope and then move it all forward to enemy?

Second why you guys when you spray you move the crosshair below your enemy?

And lastly how many shots that are fired with a silenced M4 are accurate?
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
First I have no clue what you 're trying to ask about zooming an awp. Second when you fire a gun in CSS much like real life your gun has recoil and goes up. So if you want to hit anyone you need to lower your crosshair. 2 shot bursts have done me very well with the m4.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Tomix Wrote:First how you guys do that stuff in the snipers server when you zoom the scope and then move it all forward to enemy?

Well, Its the natural snipers' skill. not hackin'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I prefer the AK47, the M4 feels much too weak, you can't one shot headshot with the M4 like you can with the AK. AK47 shoots through armor, hella useful.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:I prefer the AK47, the M4 feels much too weak, you can't one shot headshot with the M4 like you can with the AK. AK47 shoots through armor, hella useful.

Yes, I know Blood but I have already know how to shoot it so I want to try something different.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]