Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leo's Showcase
I suppose I might as well post this tutorial I made some time ago. It's older and honestly, I don't think it's that great, but maybe someone can find it useful. XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?546ivac4sjy9lgm
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
Made a new sig today. It seems a bit bleach when displayed on white backgrounds. Not my best, but I like it. Smile

[Image: sora_grass.png]
Leo could you post all your art?
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:Leo could you post all your art?
would be great  Big Grin Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Quote:would be great  Big Grin Smile
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:Leo could you post all your art?

Dear God, I have a lot. I think it'd probably be best to throw it all into one giant compilation image.

Edit: Here it is. The file is so big I can't throw it up on any image hosting site. It's 16MB and about 21000 pixels high. They're all organized in the manner in which I stored them, which is one set of older sigs and one set of newer sigs. The newest sigs are at the top. All sigs are organized with the oldest first and the newest last in each set. These are all the decent sigs I made since 2008 and a couple of miscellaneous images I made from scratch (the molotov and the planet).

You can download the image from Mediafire here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fcanywqycqah5q5

I spent about 2-3 hours making this stupid thing, so there better be some comments on all that shit. I don't claim any of it to be particularly good, but I'm persistent! Big Grin

Edit 2: There was some confusion with Mediafire trying to display the image, which it was unable to do. You could still download it as intended, but apparently that function was obfuscated. To avoid further confusion, I uploaded it in a .rar format instead. The link above has been changed to point at the rar file.
So far this is the best that i like you took the render from A.V.A.

[Image: sig_portfolio.png]
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:So far this is the best that i like you took the render from A.V.A.

[Image: sig_portfolio.png]

Hah. This one was cheap attempt to get out of one of many stylistic slumps. I wanted to produce something I liked for once, but it wasn't working out for me. Tech sigs almost always look pretty, so I did it just to make myself feel better. XD

Here's the original: [Image: ava_hooded_sniper.png]
Leo, that mediafire link is saying "Invalid or Deleted File. "
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:Leo, that mediafire link is saying "Invalid or Deleted File. "

I have no idea why that would be. The link is the same as the one on my mediafire. The file is still there. I went and pasted it over the original link anyway. It looks like it fixed it for me, Lord knows why though.

Hopefully you can still access it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fcanywqycqah5q5

If there are any more problems, let me know.