Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous - Don't Mess With Us
[youtube]N2WqU-HvyUI[/youtube]

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget."

lol so corny, it's not as if they can hack my pc or anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... ALL HAIL ANONYMOUS!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
lol that threat is scary hahaha
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGYT6kMLp_8[/youtube]

Hehehe "All hail anonymous" dude WTF, with all due respect to their fans, and those who like them, I think they SUCK when it comes to real cyber warefare, I mean the Syrian Cyber Army or (SEA), hacked their entire web block, and fucked up the whole god damn server !LOL and they even published hundreds of Anonymous private Logins hehehe, I don't get it, they think their the gods of WWW.. BS

But I still support them if they are against sopa, and btw. Tomix fb will never get shutdown, its very useful to the CIA to shut it down Wink
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Quote:its very useful to the CIA to shut it down Wink

Then shut it down I don't want pussies to look my profile.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Here is a not-necessarily complete list of the sites that Anonymous took down for a large chunk of yesterday afternoon:

- The Department of Justice, obviously.
- The FBI
- The RIAA
- The MPAA
- The US Copyright Office
- EMI
- Universal Music Group <------------ Why this one ? lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
They took it down to show that regardless of who record producers are, they will obtain CD's and other items from them freely with or without someones consent.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Knowpain Wrote:- Universal Music Group <------------ Why this one ? lol

Probably because of megaupload. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]