[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

Alright, so I'm up for playing some ESF or Firearms 3.0.
Either one of these that I choose will be including bots, this will just make more wild gameplay.
However, firearms has fantastic AI for an old mod. They will heal you if you need to be, bandage you if you're bleeding out, use gadgets(grenades, flashbangs, claymores), complete their objectives, parachute(if needed), prone/crouch, yell commands, take orders, and work together.

If we play ESF, we're going to play ESF:ECX RC2. This one is more dynamic and just plain better, working Dragonballs, many more characters, more transformations, more/better sounds, more/better attacks, and more/better effects.

If anyone has Half Life(the first one), you can grab these mods and come play with me.
Would anyone like to come play either of them?
If so, let me know.

[/hr]

The base of ESF can be found here:
          ESF 1.2.3 Full

If you install that, you'll need to finish it by getting the good stuff here:
          ECX Addons (Install them both)

[/hr]

The Firearms Mod can be found here:
          Firearms 3.0 Full

[/hr]

Let me know if anyone wants to play one, cause I'll be hosting a hidden server(connect through IP only via console).

[/hr]

EDIT:

Uhh, one last note:
We will be playing with about 28+ bots on Firearms, at the least.
So that means there will be lots of mad gunfire, clustering, shouting for medic, and dramatic death sounds.. and explosions.

If we play ESF, we'll probably play with around the same, at the most. ESF is different, might play with less, but no less than 14 probably.

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]

[/hr]
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]