Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 Year old girl will be britains youngest mother.
Well, I don't have a problem with a 15 year old having sex with a 13 year old, that's a small age gap. My concern is that some adults could take advantage of the situation when the age of consent would be too low. Anyway, it's a pretty complex matter.  Smile
I don't think there should be a specific age of consent, possibly the age of puberty. I do however think that for minors, it should be more of a +- 3 years of age thing untill they are 18. When I was in school, I remember plenty of pubescent 13 year olds banging each other, the drive is there, it happens. Where I live the age of consent is 16, and all of these kids were breaking the law. In my state, two 13 year olds literally both got tried for statutory rape against each other. It's silly and ridiculous. They were found guilty and now both are registered sex offenders for life for raping children (even though they were the same age). I think the age of consent should be more about stopping child predators then determining when individuals can make the choice to bang someone their own age.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:In my state, two 13 year olds literally both got tried for statutory rape against each other. It's silly and ridiculous. They were found guilty and now both are registered sex offenders for life for raping children (even though they were the same age).

Yeah, that's just absurd. That's what I mean by 'obeying the spirit of the law'. I'm glad this crazy shit doesn't happen where I live. Well, we have other crazy shit. Smile

naive Wrote:I think the age of consent should be more about stopping child predators then determining when individuals can make the choice to bang someone their own age.

Agreed.
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Well, I don't have a problem with a 15 year old having sex with a 13 year old, that's a small age gap. My concern is that some adults could take advantage of the situation when the age of consent would be too low. Anyway, it's a pretty complex matter.  Smile

If someone can make informed consent, age makes no real difference.

naive Wrote:I don't think there should be a specific age of consent, possibly the age of puberty. I do however think that for minors, it should be more of a +- 3 years of age thing untill they are 18. When I was in school, I remember plenty of pubescent 13 year olds banging each other, the drive is there, it happens. Where I live the age of consent is 16, and all of these kids were breaking the law. In my state, two 13 year olds literally both got tried for statutory rape against each other. It's silly and ridiculous. They were found guilty and now both are registered sex offenders for life for raping children (even though they were the same age). I think the age of consent should be more about stopping child predators then determining when individuals can make the choice to bang someone their own age.

As far as I am aware, the law here in Utah is within 3 years.

George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Yeah, that's just absurd. That's what I mean by 'obeying the spirit of the law'. I'm glad this crazy shit doesn't happen where I live. Well, we have other crazy shit. Smile

Meh, nobody follows that though. Things like this need to be nailed down in the law, since they're treating it black and white anyway.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
It's kinda interesting/scary how much some of you guys know about the pedophilia laws TBH Sad
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim Wrote:It's kinda interesting/scary how much some of you guys know about the pedophilia laws TBH Sad

Nothing wrong with being informed. Also nothing wrong with being a pedophile. Just something wrong with acting on it.
Quote:The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

No wonder Big Grin
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
leo Wrote:
Pishtim Wrote:It's kinda interesting/scary how much some of you guys know about the pedophilia laws TBH Sad

Nothing wrong with being informed. Also nothing wrong with being a pedophile. Just something wrong with acting on it.
hmmm i kind agree with it, but i also kind disagree...
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
DRUNK_KILLER² Wrote:
leo Wrote:

Why?
leo Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER² Wrote:
leo Wrote:

lol idk how to explain it, but thats what i think..lol

Why?
lol idk how to explain it, but thats what i think..lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]