Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bye to CS:S and hello to Skyrim
u should download the updates as well..if u dont, u will surely end up stucked in few main quests and could not continue the game..been there..
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
_RemiX Wrote:I torrented that shit this morning. I won't be on source for a while either I gotta get my fix of skyrim as well.

Download the official updates and crack it. The main thing i hate about Bethesda games is that they have more than 100.000 bugs. I'm waiting for the Unoficial Patch as it fixes more bullshit than their patch.

You should also get some mods in this page http://skyrim.nexusmods.com

It even has the sex mods ;D.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
I maxed out enchanting, smithing, and destruction magic. Then I made a full set of legendary dragon armor w/ dual reduce destruction magic cost on each piece. Pretty much, I can cast the highest level destruction magic spells for 0 mana now. Nothing stands a chance against me anymore, game got boring.  I beat Alduin the boss dude dragon of the game without him getting close enough to hit me once, it was kind of sad.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Hmm, can anyone send me a link to get skyrim for free ( torrent or w.e )? i wonder if my laptop can run it =//.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Hmm, can anyone send me a link to get skyrim for free ( torrent or w.e )? i wonder if my laptop can run it =//.

Cas, integrated chipsets doesn't work with TES games.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Skyrim is trash.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:Skyrim is trash.
Cool story bro.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Skyrim is trash.
Cool story bro.
[Image: 246431410829726613_2fSw7QJA_b.jpg] tell it again later if u have time  LOL jk
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]