Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this flame?
Got an official warning(or whatever) in the other Forum.

Quote:Fear Scythe,
Your replies in the AQWorlds General Discussion thread titled 'Guardian Tower Update', was completely inappropriate for these forums. Regardless of the message you are trying to get across, flaming others is completely inappropriate. Because of this, you are receiving an Official Warning. Please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules if you have not already seen what is (and is not) permitted on the forums.

Peachii
AE Forum Moderator

For what I got an Official Warning

Quote:Kid:yes but HONESTLY AQ sucks you cant chat add friends get help idk if they even update it even more and over all ITS BORING!!!!

Quote:Tomix:Why you enter in this Forum? You haven't even reached the 13+. AQ is a turn based it takes intelligence to play it and the fact that you don't like it is just because your mind can't think enough to use strategies.

Quote:Kid:    ahhh Typical internet nerd stays at his/hers computer all day thinking of ways to insult people on the internet (such as above what im typing) oh and the fact you used "ignorant" and "idiotic" just proves my point oh and one last thing if you are calling ME a kid that means you are just a kid inside because your are an adult and you ARE playing a game designed for kids to playing

Quote:Tomix:Insult? Evangel just told a true fact you should safe your comments before making the Forum against you. He's calling you a kid because you can't think ways to kill the monsters and the fact that you don't like strategical games. Kid inside? What the hell were you thinking?

Do me a favor and go to school.

Now for the question is this fucking flame?
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
If you were saying that because he was 13 or younger, that he would have found the level harder because he would have been worse at strategy than an older player, then your first post was politically incorrect, but true, and not a flame.

If you were saying that he was not intelligent based on the idea that he didn't like the game, then it's a flame.

Your second comment in which you were telling him to go to school was a flame.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:If you were saying that because he was 13 or younger, that he would have found the level harder because he would have been worse at strategy than an older player, then your first post was politically incorrect, but true, and not a flame.

If you were saying that he was not intelligent based on the idea that he didn't like the game, Then
it's a flame.

Your second comment in which you were telling him to go to school was a flame
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Still stupid to get warned for that. Social friction is fairly common place on forums. I didn't see this being particularly out of control.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]