6 85.71%
unban
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All are unbanned.....now you can play in spec mode Big Grin Tongue
[Image: mrpa43.png]
To be honest, I think Mahyar should be unbanned.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf89EitmlzA[/youtube]
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:To be honest, I think Mahyar should be unbanned.
the only guy who really deserves to get unbanned! like hes banned for a long time and hes always trying to get another chance, no matter what!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:In my opinion, unban these people who, made couple threads about their appeal like rezaya, i feel sorry for him, there is purpose that he created a lot of ban appeals, maybe he is really sorry, don't be too quick to judge.
and what about the amount of threads that we did to catch them?
i was talking about rezhaya, only he did multiple ban appeals
No. Just no.
He shouldn't have cheated.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:In my opinion, unban these people who, made couple threads about their appeal like rezaya, i feel sorry for him, there is purpose that he created a lot of ban appeals, maybe he is really sorry, don't be too quick to judge.
and what about the amount of threads that we did to catch them?
i was talking about rezhaya, only he did multiple ban appeals
No. Just no.
He shouldn't have cheated.
i would like to see if you were at his spot! so you mean i shouldnt be playing here? i was a hacker on wL servers already..

If anyone deserves an outright pity unban its mayhar. Either that or ban him from the forum and put him out of his misery.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:If anyone deserves an outright pity unban its mayhar. Either that or ban him from the forum and put him out of his misery.

^ i agree!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
naive Wrote:If anyone deserves an outright pity unban its mayhar. Either that or ban him from the forum and put him out of his misery.

He just seems so nice though, I think he deserves another chance. He just seems like he really wants to be here, and that's healthy.. since this community is full of assholes.. mostly.

Oh, and btw. This is an awesome laugh, if only I laughed like it in RL. Would be badass.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf89EitmlzA[/youtube]
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:

He just seems so nice though, I think he deserves another chance. He just seems like he really wants to be here, and that's healthy.. since this community is full of assholes.. mostly.
=1, if its the case, ill make a ban appeal for this guy because everytime i see him hes trying to talk to ppl, and he really seems sorry.

PS: this thread should be moved to ''BAN APPEALS'' section lol

i honestly always feel bad for mayhar whenever i see something about him... he obviously wants to play again, but... does he wants to play again to hack again or play legitly
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]