Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  #KBN gluSTIK - Banned for NO Reason.
I was playing Train. Doing well, and I get Banned for it.
You were banned for team flashing by me, 24 hours ban. Do you understand what team flashing is, and do you agree that you flashed your teammates?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I dont Team Flash.

The accusation is false. Ask anyone, I am a team player and often call strats to help our team win.
Well, I suspected you on nuke, it was constant team flashing there. I was unable to clearly tell if it was you but I was almost sure, everyone started asking admin to ban team flasher and team flashing stopped. We joined train, I noticed every other round I get team flashed on the beginning of the round, at spawn. I joined spec, and started watching you, and here is what I saw on the beginning of the next round:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErGmLbQaTFE&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I was going to lower your ban length if you pleaded guilty.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4i7zam0cwestzws (link to original demo)
The First was was suposed to be a smoke. And the second one I meant.

One Team Flash warrants a 24 hour Ban.

what overkill.
Well, when my friend went to court for a traffic ticket, going 80 on 65, they asked him what was his speed. He said it was 70, but not 80, 70 is over 65, he automatically lost his case and was fined for going 80. I just explained above, what made me ban you. You can wait for root to review the case. Root is our judge.
Second one didn't look like it was meant to be a teamflash, but that first one was useless.. even if you were throwing a smoke, still spam to me.
If you have dyslexcia like I do.. well even then it wouldn't explain a constant teamflashing. Obviously, you can't mistake smokes for flashbangs every other round.

This ban is obviously verified and legitimate, might as well just end this.
Also, he's lucky it was only 24 hours anyway. But now.. he wastes our time coming in here and lying, that makes a different reference in the future.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
That was the ONLY flash I ever threw that hit team mates.PERIOD.

Provide another video where I flash and I will send you a google Check for $900.

I DONT SPAM FLASHES like a jack ass, its not my style.

If you had a problem with flashes earlier, that was someone else.
Dont put all those on me because its easy to do so.

I respect everyones play time, and I dont troll my OWN team with flashes.

end of story, last post.
Get your facts straight.
Don't you find it ironic? This is the last 3 lines of your chat logs before you got banned:
Quote:Jan 29, 2012 2:26:30 am if you cant throw, dont buy a flash.
Jan 29, 2012 2:26:12 am fuckign flash
Jan 29, 2012 2:16:44 am you dad is way straight
You assumptions lead you down a road that doesn't exist.

Sorry Bud.