Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your wishes?
yeah team balance is a hard thing to do because ppl get on your case like how RU has had abuse threads on him for trying to do it. it would just be easier if we had it automated.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah team balance is a hard thing to do because ppl get on your case like how RU has had abuse threads on him for trying to do it. it would just be easier if we had it automated.
don't bug me, but if fairly team balance had happened the right way that wouldn't happen
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I wish UMP was useful.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah team balance is a hard thing to do because ppl get on your case like how RU has had abuse threads on him for trying to do it. it would just be easier if we had it automated.
don't bug me, but if fairly team balance had happened the right way that wouldn't happen

Check you PMs kido.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
I wish Blitzball was a reality.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:

You're so smart, dammit...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]