Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  what is wrong ?
I am just saying, if you think the general cs population likes to hear you playing broken music while they are trying to play the game, you are severely misguided.  Not saying anything about warning or no warning, I am saying it sounds terrible and if people wanted music, they would listen to their own while playing.  You are effectively blocking out the mic for all other players in the server.  Nobody can talk while loud crackily shit sounds are coming from their headphones/speakers because of you.  How you think it is a good idea to play music over the mic baffles me.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
naive Wrote:You've been around for a while, you shouldn't need a warning. Are you really claiming you didn't know playing music wasn't allowed?
Yes i am.I didnt know that ..) i was talking on the mic with a guy that claimed he was jamaican.. and talked with a jamaican accent so i started playing bob marley.. and i played it for like a maximum of 30 seconds not longer
If I had thought you were doing it just to play music that would have been one thing, and I definitely would have warned you. It greatly seemed like you were doing it only to troll the Jamaican kid you had been trolling though and blasting it at the max volume you could, that's why I muted first.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Nah man he actually was a really good guy i never trolled him.. ahh lets pass this I dont want to get bad with you guys just for a silly mute =).. Ive learned to control my rage lol
Forgive me for snapping at you.  On edge lately.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
No problem at all  Smile
-Closed-
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]