Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming Level : Asian
A guy has passed right before play online game for 23hours  :Smile January 31, 2012, in an Internet cafe in Taoyuan, Taiwan, a 23-year-old died suddenly after he kept staying in his seat to play the online game of “World of Warcraft” for 23 hours long. It was said the man buried his head on the table to sleep several times during his playing, but when he woke up, he continued to play  :Smile .
Later, when a female clerk of the Internet cafe approached to ask him whether he wanted to renew his stay, he was found dead. The clerk was so scared and reported it to the police immediately.
The man’s body has gotten stiff, and maintained a posture, as if he was still playing the game with one hand holding the mouse and one hand hitting the keyboard  :Smile .

[Image: man-died-after-playing-online-game-2.jpg]

[Image: man-died-after-playing-online-game-1-560x264.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Boon and Chun are pros too=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I think I've stayed up for 14 hours before.
When we had a fire season, I stayed up for like 40+ hours... I wasn't gaming though.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Riser` Wrote:I think I've stayed up for 14 hours before.
Yep. I remember that day.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Maybe the sofa was comforty that made him so high......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Trust me, that's damn scary.
ive stayed gaming for 24 hours before with some breaks playing didnt die lol,  but after that i got a headache and had to stay away from gaming for a while.