Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban keek
Name: keek
SID: STEAM_0:0:18743701

I dropped bomb behind car during a hissy fit I was throwing due to me not being able to buy the AWP fast enough.

It won't happen again - I was playing around.  I am in the top 10 on the popular map servers.
You also left out the part where you were teamflashing/teamsmoking the awper on your team for several rounds. If you're frustrated about not being able to buy the awp, just wait for your turn to get it. Why are you deliberately interfering with the gameplay of others with your actions? You've been playing long enough on the servers to know that. And the reason I gave you a permanent ban is because I've seen you pull this shit before and I'm not inclined to lift the ban unless it's a minimum of 2 weeks-1 month. You should know better. We don't want you throwing tantrums on our server. Your rank means nothing - if anything, it means that given the amount of time you've spent on our servers, you should have followed the rules above all else.

I'll also add that saying "fak yew" to an admin after being slayed following being caught dropping bomb behind car doesn't help your cause at all.

Edit: I'm feeling generous. You're unbanned. Don't let it happen again or I'll perm you and I will not lift that one even if you appeal.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I was flashing / smoking my friend who kept buying awp before me.  I was goofing off, and it had no effect on anyone else but him.  Up until the bomb drop. 

You've never played with me, and I've surely never done this before. 

And as far as the "fak yew" part goes, do you really think I was serious?

keek Wrote:I was flashing / smoking my friend.  I was goofing off, and it had no effect on anyone else but him.  Up until the bomb drop. 

You've never played with me, and I've surely never done this before. 

I'm not going to waste time trying to determine whether or not the people you teamflash/smoke are your friends. Just don't do it. It gives a bad impression.
And yes, I do recall at least 1 point in the past where I've observed you doing that.

Regardless, you're unbanned. Don't do it again.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Quote:

Regardless, you're unbanned. Don't do it again.

CLOSED